Roll control and 2 stage limiter?

-
We picked this up from Mikes Transmissions where we also got the glide. The plate,flywheel and crank spacer are ATI. The shield is Mikes. The small piece with 2 long bolts is a nose support for the starter that we made. Stock style starter. The other flywheel is for a 6 bolt crank. Made by TCI.

Attachments

• IMG688.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 100
With the TH400, Dose that have a removable bellhousing?
I need a Auto trans and dont realy want a 727. Who makes the bellhousing? I would consider a 440 to TH-anything bellhousing..

Why do you not want to run a 727? I am running a completely stock one with a manual valve body for 5 yrs. and run 6.20's in the 1/8.

A few reasons i dont want the 727.

Feet are a nice way for my legs to end and the cost and availability.

I could pull a TH 350-400 from pick an pull, that aint happening with a 727. Im not fully against one but Im not gonna go out of my way to find one either.

Why do you not want to run a 727? I am running a completely stock one with a manual valve body for 5 yrs. and run 6.20's in the 1/8.

This is fine if you have a real light ride but anything with big power and 3,500+ lbs makes me nervous with a 727. A Th400 can take up to 4,000hp with the right parts.

This is fine if you have a real light ride but anything with big power and 3,500+ lbs makes me nervous with a 727. A Th400 can take up to 4,000hp with the right parts.

That maybe true but I don't think that is what he has. Most race cars are in the 3000 lb range and not making 4000 hp. Mine is 2950 lbs and 662 hp.

The problem is i plan on making a lot of power, not 4,000 Tho.

That power will be hitting the pavement through 28-15.50-15s

11 to 1 or so,or running low comp with boost. I still got a few paychecks before I drop the hammer on pistions and decide on a blower rebuild or just carb running with No2...

-
Back