Roller Lifters

-

Purple Haze

Reaction score
Thinking of going to a roller cam and was wondering if anyone has experience with Lunati solid roller lifters? How do the work for street/Drag use, any problems? Just trying to find out what lifter I should go with. The cam I want to run is their 60333.

Hey, go to the right side of this page and see MRLPerformance about their lifters.

To answer your question, I'm using the Lunati lifters on that cam and they are working fine.

Yep, have just been reading about them. How long have you been running the cam and lifters? If I can come up with $200 more I might go with them.

Anybody have any experience with isky lifters
[ame]http://www.iskycams.com/EZRoll-Bearing.pdf[/ame]

Our lifters are the best, period. They are designed and build to last. The Lunati lifters dont oil the roller and depend on oil leaking by the pushrod seat to oil the roller. Not good. We use pressurized oil to oil the roller, that keeps it cool and lubed. And we use better materials to build our lifters. At $450, you can not go wrong with our Pro Sport lifters.

Attachments

• BBM Pro-Sport.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 549
Our lifters are the best, period. They are designed and build to last. The Lunati lifters dont oil the roller and depend on oil leaking by the pushrod seat to oil the roller. Not good. We use pressurized oil to oil the roller, that keeps it cool and lubed. And we use better materials to build our lifters. At $450, you can not go wrong with our Pro Sport lifters.

I was eyeballing the pro plus, can these be run with out any block mods?

Look just like described have not installed them yet but I'm sure they will be worth the $$$$.

Do you offer cup offsets for the SBM Pro Sport lifters?

-
Back