-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cudacrazy67

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
these are used. no name or numbers on them.maybe you guys know if they will fit big block or small block. i have no idea. make me an offer. have all of them.im never going to use them.i got them with a big parts lot i bought.thanks,mike.

Attachments

• 100_0064.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 276
  • 100_0066.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 254
  • 100_0067.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 269
thanks for letting people know demon seed.i dont want to sell someone the wrong stuff.any offers?mike.

can you post more of an angle into the center hole? it looks as if they are chewed up where they ride the arm. price?

not victors tho...

why would u need the offset on a stock head?

By offset I meant that the adjuster screw centerline is not in the center of the rocker arm, it's offset to one side. I wasn't referring to the offset rocker arm or as I like to call them the dog leg rocker that are used for victors.

By offset I meant that the adjuster screw centerline is not in the center of the rocker arm, it's offset to one side. I wasn't referring to the offset rocker arm or as I like to call them the dog leg rocker that are used for victors.

ok but why would they offset them?? pushrod angle?

some of these do looked "chewed" up in the center where the shaft goes so please take that into consideration when offering a price. i dont know how much is to much.maybe they can be machined out or maybe just use as parts. just trying to be honest. thanks,mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back