-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DieWilde13

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey Guys, i was looking for the passengerside Roofrail Frame, the Piece at the Front, from the upper Corner down to the Door and the Piece for the Corner... i have the Rest here, only this 2 Pieces.

Can anybody help me?

Hey Tom, if any of those sections off of a 4-dr 68 would work, let me know. Also, I will get that t-shirt out to you soon. I was going to mail it from over there in early-July but there's a chance I may not be able to go due to work.

Hi, sorry but i don´t know if its fit....

I mean this 2 mouldings to mount the Weatherstripping. I need it for Passengerside.

rrftm3.jpg

Ok, those will be different. I thought maybe you needed a couple of pieces of the roofrail metal to section in. I didn't know it was the mouldings. I'll keep a lookout.

Question: Does anyone know if this is the same moulding as a 67-69 notchback Barracuda?

Hey Guys, i was looking for the passengerside Roofrail Frame, the Piece at the Front, from the upper Corner down to the Door and the Piece for the Corner... i have the Rest here, only this 2 Pieces.

Can anybody help me?

I have a complete roof off of a 67 dart two door hardtop. Willing to cut out what ever you need if it will work. Not sure if the A-Pillar length is what your after. Can send pic's if your interested. Let me know.

I would GUESS if the windshields are the same, then that part may be the same as well

I have a complete roof off of a 67 dart two door hardtop. Willing to cut out what ever you need if it will work. Not sure if the A-Pillar length is what your after. Can send pic's if your interested. Let me know.

It looks like Tom needs the SS roofrail/a-pillar insets that hold the weatherstripping for the pass side. If you have that, I am sure he would be appreciative.

Hi, sorry but i don´t know if its fit....

I mean this 2 mouldings to mount the Weatherstripping. I need it for Passengerside.

rrftm3.jpg

I can get those for you this Saturday. Which bodystyle is this for, specifically? I didn't see it mentioned but it looks like a Dart/Scamp/Swinger...

Donor:

73scampRside.jpg

Yes it is a 70 Dart 2-door...thats the right ones !

73scamprsidezv8.jpg

What will it cost my Friend, and would you send it to Germany?

Yes it is a 70 Dart 2-door...thats the right ones !

73scamprsidezv8.jpg

What will it cost my Friend, and would you send it to Germany?

It shouldn't be more than $15-$20 at most. Yes, shipping to Germany is no problem. I will get them Saturday and PM you with details.

Need anything else while I'm there?

Casey

***It looks like Tom needs the SS roofrail/a-pillar insets that hold the weatherstripping for the pass side. If you have that, I am sure he would be appreciative.***

Thats correct!!

hm...in the Moment i have all... only this two pieces are gone..

Ok when you have them, let me know...if you can take a Pic of the Parts when you have it will be cool ;)

The Rest what i need is to expensive to ship it to Germany ;):spiderma:

Thanks a lot!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back