Rose Bowl Parade

-

'73red-duster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I’ll be watching the Rose Bowl Parade this year. My great nephew’s band is marching in it. Proud of this young man, and his many accomplishments!!

upload_2021-12-27_10-32-17.png

According to the the NWS it should be clear with a high of a blistering 56° on NYD in lovely Pasadena :thumbsup:. The San Gabriel Mtns should have a lovely coating of fresh snow by then :lol:.

Very cool. My son did it back in 2017
View attachment 1715843533

That’s great!! I’m really happy my great nephew gets to experience this, but at the same time, I’m saddened by the fact they were invited last year. Covid shut that down. Can you imagine the disappointment of the kids that graduated last year, and didn’t get to participate. So many missed out on once in a lifetime events because of the shutdown. The high school and college senior classes of 2020 were denied the opportunity of so many events like this, that so many worked so hard for.

That’s great!! I’m really happy my great nephew gets to experience this, but at the same time, I’m saddened by the fact they were invited last year. Covid shut that down. Can you imagine the disappointment of the kids that graduated last year, and didn’t get to participate. So many missed out on once in a lifetime events because of the shutdown. The high school and college senior classes of 2020 were denied the opportunity of so many events like this, that so many worked so hard for.
yes that is a shame. There is a school local here that had the same thing happen to them. They did invite the kids that graduated to come and march with them this year. Not sure how many were able to take them up on it.

This is great, I wasn't even Shure we still had Parades, figured they would have upset some snowflake Karen's by now and they would have been banned.

Have kind thoughts for the marching bands that are in line behind the herd of elephants from SE Asia :lol: Seen that in person from the safety of the dry bleachers :lol: Poor kids should have had hip waders as part of their uniforms :lol:

-
Back