Rot in H3ll: Richard Ramirez

-
Ramirez was finally chased down and beaten in 1985 by residents of a blue-collar East Los Angeles neighborhood as he attempted a carjacking. They recognized him after his picture appeared that day in the news media.

They should have finished the job right then and there.

Worse, guys like him we often will never learn of all the damage they have done.

Kevin Coe, "The South Hill Rapist" (Spokane)

Gary Ridgway "The Green River Killer"

Richard Yates, serial killer in Spokane area ---but was stationed all over the world, and several murders years ago in Germany when he was there bear a similarity to his MO

Joseph Duncan, killed most of a family up here in Coeur d Alene, especially disturbing since he violated and killed a young boy, and violated his sister, who lived. He was caught by a waitress in a local Dennys restaurant. He too, is suspected of other murders around the country, and if not for a God Dammed Judge, the Coeur d Alene murders might have not happened.

Feel free to send some threatening hate mail to this Becker County Minnesota judge

Spokane Attorney Russell Van Camp filed papers on behalf of the Groene and Mckenzie families claiming that Becker County Judge Thomas Schoeder, and two county prosecutors should be held partially responsible for the crimes committed in North Idaho by convicted sex offender Joseph E. Duncan.

If these Muslim fanatics REALLY wanted to do some good, they'd hunt down and rid the world of these people.

Well I am kind of a pasifist and dont think we should kill living things.....

Awe....screw that ... Should have put a bullit in thier heads the moment they found them....
Would have saved us a lot of money and anguish !!!!

And I am fairly liberal !

Other than my hotrods , dirtbike, love for hunting and being a Hockey player that is.

Well I am kind of a pasifist and dont think we should kill living things.....

Generally, I'm against the death penalty. Look at Texas. But in some of these cases, I'd happily push the button/ lever/ switch/ etc.

My kids were the same age as duncans victims at the time.. I would of killed though if I caught him...at least not right away. He would have remembered his death into the afterlife!!!!!!

Ramirez previously was tied to killings in Northern California. He was charged in the shooting deaths of Peter Pan, 66, and his wife, Barbara, in 1985 just before his arrest in Los Angeles, but he was never tried in that case.

While I understand the seriousness of this situation, and I know this is a red-letter day for law abiding citizens, I have to ask a question: Who would name their son Peter Pan?

-
Back