Rotisserie Information Required

-

Top Heavy

Reaction score
I would like to take the plunge and buy a rotisserie, but there are a few minor items I need clarified before I do so. If anyone could help with the following information it would be greatly appreciated.

1. Does anyone know (or could someone measure) the length of a 67-75 Dart from the radiator support (front frame where the bumper brackets mount) to the rear bumper brakets. All of the measurements must be done without bumpers.

2. If someone currently has a 67-75 Dart on a rotisserie, the actual footprint length of the entire rotisserie/dart package.

To make things simple and due to the size of my garage/tool chests/stairs/configuration I would like to keep the whole package around 18' in length.

I would measure the car I will be working on, but it is not yet here.

Thanks

the only rotissery i would ever buy is the wirly jig, if youve been to mopar nats in columbous ohio you have seen it, its good for 3000 pounds, completly adjustable for different car lengths and a peice of cake to set up, it has no bearings because it keeps the car so perfectly level, it locks every 9 degrees, it keeps the car so perfect and square that you can do pannel replacement on it! its a little expensive compared to other rotisseries but youll never have to worry about loosing your car, which is much more important! its about $1400 but worth every penny i did my duster on it, and am so glad i bought it

Tkoboat, what brand is your rotisserie?

That's a tad disappointing, 19'11" is way too big to fit. I could maybe squeeze 18'6" out of the space, but thats all for now.

I was looking to utilize the Roto 2000 rotisserie, as it seemed shorter. They had stated their unit adds about 36" to the overall length of the car, which seemed like it could have worked. Although they have been helpful, I really don't want to part with money for scrap I can't use.

Might just be stuck with tire dollies for now.

Dodgedifferent2, I really don't want to make one, I want to strip my car and work on it. I only like to fabricate when it comes to cars, as odd as that may seem.

Mine is accesible systems. you could shorten the conections and make 18'6". give them a call they can help.
T

-
Back