Round 3 jinx

-

RockinRobin

Reaction score
I haven't been able to make it past the 3rd round in my last several races. The car is running consistent now but I keep screwing up in the 3rd round!
Yesterday I let a guy with a .21 reaction time and.15 off his dial beat me because I red lighted. I keep doing dumb stuff like that. I need something to get over the hump.

I hear you. When I was racing my Dart a few years ago, I had the same luck in 2nd rounds. Wish I had some concrete advise for ya. Deep breaths and don't overthink it.

Like you told me concerning my .0002 red light….you know you are trying and better than being too late

my jinx this season has been the semi-finals. Probably made it to about 15 semis this season but couldn't punch that final round ticket.

I had the third and forth round jinx in 2019 and was forced to sit all of last year with health issues. I don’t think I made forth round one time this year. Hopefully that turns around next year.

I had the third and forth round jinx in 2019 and was forced to sit all of last year with health issues. I don’t think I made forth round one time this year. Hopefully that turns around next year.
I hope you have no mechanical damage and it's all body work. Glad no one was hurt! As racers we are like Cubs fans: There's always next year!

-
Back