nemesis

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Edelbrock
Rpm airgap wanted for 318 /360.
They are interchangable right?

Im in australia, an they want drug money for everything here.
Im more than happy to pay the shipping if you let me know how
much it would cost to send it to australia ,victoria,.
My postcode is 3021.

Edelbrock
Rpm airgap wanted for 318 /360.
They are interchangable right?

Im in australia, an they want drug money for everything here.
Im more than happy to pay the shipping if you let me know how
much it would cost to send it to australia ,victoria,.
My postcode is 3021.

The Air Gap is designed for 340/360 heads,it can be used on a 318 if you run 340/360 head..the professional products intake is a "cheap" chinese ripoff of the real Edelbrock piece....

The Air Gap is designed for 340/360 heads,it can be used on a 318 if you run 340/360 head..the professional products intake is a "cheap" chinese ripoff of the real Edelbrock piece....

Oh ok...
Is it any good though?
Does it flow the same,made out of the same material etc...?

-An rumblefish,someone has sent a pm for it already...

It's made out of aluminum in Chine and the quality has been shown not to be as good as an Edelbrock. Pictures have been on here before IIRC. Many have used it with great results.

Who cares if someone PM'd the seller for it, it's a line waiting, be next in line, drop the seller a PM just incase the first buyer backs out and dosen't purchase it.

Also, someone else may be selling one as well and if he/she notices that it was sold and not to you, you may get a PM from them on there intake.

Dog eat dog world my bud, dog eat dog.
Chow line is up, don't get served, go eat.
(Mind your manors!)

It's made out of aluminum in Chine and the quality has been shown not to be as good as an Edelbrock. Pictures have been on here before IIRC. Many have used it with great results.

Who cares if someone PM'd the seller for it, it's a line waiting, be next in line, drop the seller a PM just incase the first buyer backs out and dosen't purchase it.

Also, someone else may be selling one as well and if he/she notices that it was sold and not to you, you may get a PM from them on there intake.

Dog eat dog world my bud, dog eat dog.
Chow line is up, don't get served, go eat.
(Mind your manors!)

Haha,dog eat dog world...
Aint that a *****.
But thanks for the heads up anyway.

I think i better make a post soon an show yas some aussie mopar
iron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back