***RPM Parts in Saskatoon...anyone buy from them!!!***

-

65Val

Average Length Member
Reaction score
Anyone buy anything from RPM Parts in Saskabush???? Also, they don't list an email addy on their site. Anybody have one for them?

Thanks.

Heard of them but never dealt with them. Their "show links" are out-dated??? Did a "reverse search by phone #" on yellowpages and it seems legit.

Hey Steve...thanks. I figured they were legit as they advertise in the "Classic And Antique AutoTrader" as well. They have a couple things I need for my Dart, and if they charge the same as a US supplier, I'd buy from them to save the customs hassle. I'm too cheap to phone 'em (no "800" number even!)...thought they'd list an email addy on their site at least.

Yeh, I phoned them in the spring to order a catalogue ( that they charge for - yep) and gave them my credit card number and was told they had a new catalogue coming soon and when it came out it would be sent. Never heard back, no catalogue and to be fair no charge for one either, now it may very well have just been an oversight but you would think they would be more attentive to their service. Might try them again haven't decided.

............Brian is a great guy.........have known/dealt with him for about 20 years...tell him i sent ya.....i'm helping a buddy with a cuda and he has bought thousands from him this year alone......he does have a help,but i try to deal with him..............kim..........hey Darwin, if u need me to get ahold of Brian, lmk......

In my opinion their website needs a facelift. They show cross-canada and goodmark as suppliers....why not AMD??

Hey Kim...thanks for the reply. Would you have an email addy for him? I'm interested in the window felts he has for '67 Dart convertible...and maybe some other stuff, if his prices are decent. Thx,Darwin

..............Sorry, no i dont have an email for him.......i'll ask next time i talk to him.........he has 2 websites on his card, not sure if there the same or not www.rpmparts.ca or www.rpmpartscanada.com or fax 306-6521123....kim.........

Kim...I'd appreciate that. Thanks!

They are different sites with different parts for sale, but, still no email contact.

Now that I think about it Im pretty sure I got a catalog(red one) from them. They actually have quite a bit of stuff n not badly priced. Maybe I got "swinger340canuc" catalog by mistake??

Yeh, I phoned them in the spring to order a catalogue ( that they charge for - yep) and gave them my credit card number and was told they had a new catalogue coming soon and when it came out it would be sent. Never heard back, no catalogue and to be fair no charge for one either, now it may very well have just been an oversight but you would think they would be more attentive to their service. Might try them again haven't decided.

they did the same to me

Now that I think about it Im pretty sure I got a catalog(red one) from them. They actually have quite a bit of stuff n not badly priced. Maybe I got "swinger340canuc" catalog by mistake??

Steve...why don't you just scan the whole 188 pages and send it to us??? Saves me a long distance phone call. LOL! :blob:

Steve...why don't you just scan the whole 188 pages and send it to us??? Saves me a long distance phone call. LOL! :blob:

LOL, I just went searching for it, and its one from NPD(National Parts Depot, florida)....took me 1/2 to find it then its the wrong one..LOL.
I wouldnt hesitate to deal with them. Maybe give them a call and have Kimmer pickup for you?? If its close for him. Some companies just arent up to snuff on technology(website/email) but they sometimes make up for it with customer service.....

LOL, I just went searching for it, and its one from NPD(National Parts Depot, florida)....took me 1/2 to find it then its the wrong one..LOL.
I wouldnt hesitate to deal with them. Maybe give them a call and have Kimmer pickup for you?? If its close for him. Some companies just arent up to snuff on technology(website/email) but they sometimes make up for it with customer service.....

I think I'll call them tomorrow morning. Sounds like they're OK to deal with.

Thanks all.

I will never deal with Brian again and neither will my Mopar friends. Twice I ordered parts that were supplied incorrectly and he expected me to pay for the incorrect original part and the correct replacement part. I ordered a Barracuda trunk seal and the trunk wouldn't close. I went to a wreckers and got a piece of original seal and sent it to him. He supplied another seal I had to pay for. Last time I dealt with them I ordered a headliner for a Valiant. He supplied a Dart hardtop headliner and never refunded my money after I sent it back. He said I should have specified Sedan. WTF? The guy has lots of attitude and expensive prices. My friend has had problems with him too. Shop around.

I will never deal with Brian again and neither will my Mopar friends. Twice I ordered parts that were supplied incorrectly and he expected me to pay for the incorrect original part and the correct replacement part. I ordered a Barracuda trunk seal and the trunk wouldn't close. I went to a wreckers and got a piece of original seal and sent it to him. He supplied another seal I had to pay for. Last time I dealt with them I ordered a headliner for a Valiant. He supplied a Dart hardtop headliner and never refunded my money after I sent it back. He said I should have specified Sedan. WTF? The guy has lots of attitude and expensive prices. My friend has had problems with him too. Shop around.

1meanA...thanks for the reply. All experiences welcome here! Who do you deal with now in Canada? I've been dealing with mostly US suppliers, with the recognized border and shipping cost hassles.

1meanA...thanks for the reply. All experiences welcome here! Who do you deal with now in Canada? I've been dealing with mostly US suppliers, with the recognized border and shipping cost hassles.

You are going to pay shipping either way. If you can get a US supplier to use USPS (mail) then that is your best bet.

Depending on your needs, Classic Performance in Calgary is great - from TTi to AMD and everything in between (hey, that rhymes). Carmine and Brandie are very good about customer service - check them out at www.classic-performance.com

Depending on your needs, Classic Performance in Calgary is great - from TTi to AMD and everything in between (hey, that rhymes). Carmine and Brandie are very good about customer service - check them out at www.classic-performance.com

Thanks cliff. I went to their site...seems to be mainly geared to Challengers (and, of course Brand F and C.)...only saw wheel well trim for A bodies.

-
Back