RPM's Duster in First ISCA show...

-

RPM

Superior Member
Reaction score
Well here are some pics of my first ISCA sanctioned show. I wont win anything but it is sure fun having the car there.

There were two cars from our Mopar club allowed in. So here they are... they happened to be A-bodies !

Move in.... lighting sucked this day... but just getting it moved in and ready.
P1030359.jpg

Here is the other car that I got to show with. This is Ron and Barb Larsens beautiful Demon. Some may recognize it from Best of Show in Vegas.
P1030362.jpg

P1030363.jpg

P1030364.jpg

P1030366.jpg

Our clubs theme was " Blood, Sweat, and Cheers"
P1030383.jpg

SHOWTIME !
P1030384.jpg

P1030385.jpg

P1030386.jpg

P1030387.jpg

P1030389.jpg

Still have two more days of the show...so there might be more pics.

-RPM

would you happen to know the size of wheels on that demon?

RPM Your advitar does not do your car justice. very nice looking car! Now, this Demon looks nice but.................................................................................. I'll say it, I know a lot of you were thinking it..................... Why does the Demon sit so high?

GREAT RIDES. great looking duster and love the stance on the demon.I wanted to make it to the show, did not work out.I am just over 100 miles west of the show. Baker City Oregon.

That's totally cool and your car SO looks like it should be there too!!:cheers:

RPM Your advitar does not do your car justice. very nice looking car! Now, this Demon looks nice but.................................................................................. I'll say it, I know a lot of you were thinking it..................... Why does the Demon sit so high?

yeh that demon does sit high, i was wondering the same thing myself

Larson's Demon sits up higher. He cranked the t-bars up on the nose and has air shocks to the back to clear the E-body rear 8 3/4 It actually looks real good like he has it. He is using 215/55/17 on the front and 235/55/17 on the rear all at 7"wide. He has loads of custom work done on it.

Results of the show were Ron took 3rd with his Demon and I took 4th which oddly still got me a nice participant trophy. I really didnt expect anything.

Thanks for all the comments... still a work in progress... but getting there.

-RPM

Larson's Demon sits up higher. He cranked the t-bars up on the nose and has air shocks to the back to clear the E-body rear 8 3/4 It actually looks real good like he has it. He is using 215/55/17 on the front and 235/55/17 on the rear all at 7"wide. He has loads of custom work done on it.

Results of the show were Ron took 3rd with his Demon and I took 4th which oddly still got me a nice participant trophy. I really didnt expect anything.

Thanks for all the comments... still a work in progress... but getting there.

-RPM

Nice job dude, I love the car.... looks great...!!!

Hey RPM,

What Mopar club do you belong to?

Just wondering 'cuz I'm in Caldwell...

-
Back