Rubber flooring for 1979 dodge

-

1970 La

Reaction score
I have looked for the rubber flooring for my sons 1979 w150 dodge truck. I can find the carpet but not the rubber like they had from the factory. We would appreciate any help. Thanks

unless you are doing a factory resto save yourself the headache and rust magnet and use a spray in truck bed liner.

I never thought about it but that may not be a bad idea. He is really wanting the mat.

I did that in my 74 Valiant 4 Door till I find a mat for it.
And may also spray the spare hood I have for my dart with a dual snorkel on it with bedliner just to have a texture till I repaint the car and paint it Satin Black

my local upholstery shop claims they can get factory style rubber mats for old trucks i inquired about one for my 80 w200 sno-commander about a year ago cost was $150 with the padding attached to the underside.... i however never ordered one because i do use mine as a plow truck so it got the herculiner bedline coating from the firewall all the way to the back. looks great and is very durable!! but to answer your original question check your local upholstery shop if you havent already...

-
Back