Rude People

-

flmopars

Banned
Reaction score
Why are people so rude when they ask about a part and you respond with an answer and they won't even respond back with wether or not they want the part. Why even ask about a part if you can't take the time to tell me yes or no. Thats just my 2 cents

Their money their purogative. Sellers cant expect people to respond if not interested.

I just think it is nice to respond and tell someone they aren't interested I guess I am just like that

I just think it is nice to respond and tell someone they aren't interested I guess I am just like that
Thats because you're from Florida where people are friendly. I live in Connecticut where NOBODY is friendly, not even older folks. People here are so rude and self-centered it makes me sick to my stomach. When I travel to Florida, people hold a door for you, let you into traffic, wave back if you let them in etc. It's NOT like that up here.

George

Piss off George..

lol... (jk man...lol) couldnt resist...

I have a name for them tire kickers.Whats even worse is when you spend the time sending pics and no responce.

connecticut, I thought people were nice when I was up that way, you should try living down here in philly, we are next to NJ and NYC after all, people here just YELL AND THROW THINGS, and thats when they want to be nice

I think the Jersey crews take the cake. Well, northern Jersey and NYC...

I think it would be nice not to get hit with a sales pitch as soon as one logs into the chat room.

I sure hope this wasn't directed towards me, cause it ain't Tuesday yet. I've never ignored you either. We talk all the time.

Has nothing to do with you hun. It is just people that don't respond at all to you. Your still my friend

I really like the guys that let you get it all boxed and ready to ship because they tell you the check is in the mail. Guess what never gets there??

I'm from Va and and at least in SW Va most people here are pretty polite, but rude people are everywhere By the way I'm the one that won the bid on ebay for the rocker trim and and thanks for passing on the shipping discount,you are definatly one of the good guys,Thanks Greg

I really like the guys that let you get it all boxed and ready to ship because they tell you the check is in the mail. Guess what never gets there??

Jeff, I can certainly relate to that one but from the other side. I've heard "I'll send [the parts] out next week" so many times ... if they'd ever all show up I could retire. LOL

-
Back