Rudy's push to save America

-

Bigdummy

Not a Nova
Reaction score
cidimage001dp3.jpg

PUSH HARDER RUDY!!!

BTW: Saw Rudy at one of my favorite restaurants recently here in Burlingame, CA. I wish he would run. It's a love/hate thing with him but the numbers don't lie (well, that don't lie that much).

So has Rudy gave an official position about his pro gun control views and said what his plans are if he were elected president?
I personally will not cast a vote for an anti gun politician, it says alot about how they feel about personal responsibility of "the people".

I just don't get all warm and fuzzy over politicians who don't like the idea of law abiding citizens carrying guns for protection.
And I don't like the standard liberal answer of "Guns in the hands of anyone law abiding or not is not making the streets safer for anyone."

Sorry.
I look very closely at candidates past voting records on issues that are important to me, and the most important is how does that guy feel about my guns.
If he does not like it, then he has a problem with me.

John Kerry was a no brainer, no matter how much he tried to fool the public with his so called pro gun pro hunting commercials.
He did fool alot of morons out there who just sat there and fell for it.

C'mon, do a little homework.

-
Back