rumblefish360

-

rumblefish360

I have escaped the EVIL Empire State!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey all. :toothy1: I suppose some of you may know me from other sites.
I just aquired my 3rd Duster. NO, I do not have 3. just 1, my 3rd ever. I will attempt a massive conversion on this one.
Currently it has a /6 with power drums all around. I wish to convert it to a Large disk and V-8.
Allmost done collecting parts for the drum to disk swap. :toothy8:
Other nice things about it are P/S & A/C
Though missing some floor board up front, (Nothing new for the North East) the raer 1/4's are not bad and the trunk is good.

Other than that, I have a '79 Magnum that I did a 318 - 400 swap. (Down to ignition gremlins and exhaust pipe over the axle.)
Also have a '73 Cuda4spd. Thats under a cover for later. I owned a '79 Magnum before. After not haveing one for a few years, I realized I missed owning one, so I jumped into another

Other than that, married, 2 kids, lots-o-bills, collage, braces, bumps and scapes, etc/....
You all know the drill....

I was just trying. I need to resize them.
Later when the wife wakes, she'll show me how.
Till then, I'm out and working on the Dodge.

Welcome

Duster front.jpg

OK, I gave it a shot. I think the pic. is small. Could be a better shot as well.
Hey Mike, 340-4spd duster and all. Thanks Adam.

My340, well, wassss up? Workin on the Magnum. Gettin bugs and wrinkles out.
Body next year I hope. I grabed the Duster for a V-8 swap next year. That'll be the easy part I think.

471, where in N.Y. r u from.

Nice signet ya got there Jimmy. I don't see to many 2 doors around.

And last but not least, 9.84! Can you say Yaaaaa-Hooooo!

I'm having a hell of a time trying to edit my first post of spelling error(s) and forgotten facts, what gives?

101_0054.JPG

Heres a rear end shot. Anybody got a clue on correct color name.

101_0055.JPG

rumblefish360 said:
Heres a rear end shot. Anybody got a clue on correct color name.

That looks like "long island leaves sat at the car too long and now it's dirty".

:angel9:

Looks are decieveing. The car actually has a gloss on it. Not all of it, but most. Wheres the color code on the tag?

Hey dubldart. LOL @ ya sig. sometimes 1 wife is 1 to many.

One of my other cars , a 1973 Duster was the same original color, with the snake skin vinyl top. I changed the color of the car, except the top. I don't know what the original color was called. Has a gold interior. I had it painted a purle, called Hawaiin Orchid. I don't have a picture on this computer, I do at home.

GotDart said:
Looks like Sahara Beige to me (or Dodge called it Parchment).
PPG color chart

Welcome to the best A-Body board on the planet!

Thanks for the welcome. I think the color that looks closest to that top right one. Sunfire yellow.
This car may very well be on the road in less than a week. The big blocks mileage is well..... & The Concord isn't starting anymore. After 220,000 miles, it (When it does) runs great! (Please Lord, 1 more time to drop off junk metal at the recycling plant....)
I have seen and been here before as a visitor once or twice before. Now that I have a Duster again, I feel better joining the club.

-
Back