-
Status
Not open for further replies.

71scamp78

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
I have a good running 77 360 engine for sale intake to oil pan . Will include alternator with brackets, power steering pump with brackets water pump with all pulleys as well. Basically will need carb. It has was rebuilt about 4 years ago using Keith black pistons kind unknown. It has a double roller timing chain, it's been align honed and bored, deck has been cut. Has around 10-1 compression. Cam specs are around .500 lift and 285 duration. This what the owner of car told me when I purchased. Heads are garden variety 360 heads with hughes engine stage 1 port and polish. Intake is a edelbrock air gap. Engine runs strong no smoke. I'd take 1200 for engine bolt in and drive , its still in car so u could hear it run before I pull. I'm in Terre haute and I could ship

Attachments

• IMAG2487.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 980
I have a good running 77 360 engine for sale intake to oil pan . Will include alternator with brackets, power steering pump with brackets water pump with all pulleys as well. Basically will need carb. It has was rebuilt about 4 years ago using Keith black pistons kind unknown. It has a double roller timing chain, it's been align honed and bored, deck has been cut. Has around 10-1 compression. Cam specs are around .500 lift and 285 duration. This what the owner of car told me when I purchased. Heads are garden variety 360 heads with hughes engine stage 1 port and polish. Intake is a edelbrock air gap. Engine runs strong no smoke. I'd take 1200 for engine bolt in and drive , its still in car so u could hear it run before I pull. I'm in Terre haute and I could ship

Is it set up for an automatic or manual transmission? Does it have a flywheel?

has it been dyno"ed or compression checked what bore is it at and is it and do you have any flow #s .are the earley J heads or random port heads, internal or external balance?

Not dynoed and from what builder told me it has around 10:1 compression . Block and heads have been decked and I run 93 octane runs fine on it. Heads are 587 casting that we're done at Hughes stage 1 . Engine pulls like a horse in my 72 dart full body car with 3:55 gear and 2500 stall

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back