Status
Not open for further replies.

J-MacsMopars

Shade Tree Vintage Auto on YouTube
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
For Sale: 1969 Plymouth Road Runner 383 4spd w/ 69 4:10 Dana.

Here is a factory K5 Orange with black top, interior, and hood stripes 69 Runner. This car does run and drive but has been sitting for 20 years. It will need restoration and some lower patch panels, but otherwise is very solid. It is and orig 383 4spd car and someone added a 69 4:10 dana under it. This car is relatively complete and would be a great project. Check out all the pics and short video here; http://s795.photobucket.com/albums/yy231/musclecarprojects/10%20The%20Job/69%20Road%20Runner/

Asking $6400 obo. Cash only.
The car is located in Logan, UT 84321 and will be able to drive onto a transport truck. Buyer responsible for transportation arrangements.

Please PM me here and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Thanks, Jeremy

stuffstuff113.jpg

I've seen this car in person, and this orange absolutely pops! Awesome looking car, and very well worth the asking price. Good luck with the sale J-Mac

they didnt make many in K5.
funny thing is i saw 4 this week for sale.

It will be a cool car. Thanks for your help yesterday Cris.

Given the current state of the car listed, appox how much more money would it take to restore to a moderate looking car?

Thank you for your responses.

Mike,

There really is no way to give a price as there are so many different way, qualities, etc.. that you could go. I personally think that for another 6-8000$, you could have a very nice looking and driving car. Thats not to say that it would be perfect, but would be a fun car to drive and take to local cruise nights.

Thats just my .02 though

Mike,

There really is no way to give a price as there are so many different way, qualities, etc.. that you could go. I personally think that for another 6-8000$, you could have a very nice looking and driving car. Thats not to say that it would be perfect, but would be a fun car to drive and take to local cruise nights.

Thats just my .02 though

Hey thanks for the quick response. I'm sure I could easily spend as much money as i could possibly find to throw into it. How you summarized it as something I could consider fun while cruising is the type of car I want. Why a 69 runner then? Why not. LOL. If I take the next 20 yrs to get the car "pristine". WOW. Decent ROI? I'd imagine.

m,mike. i have to disagree with j-mac. i do build alot of abody 340 cars the most, as they bring the best profit range. so here is my take on it. now this is with me doing all the work, and buying blank sheetmetal where able to do so.
givin the pics of the car. i would say that cause it is all there,a nd pretty solid, i would be able to put about4k tops into the car, to have one bad arse looking street monster. that is with hundreds of hours of my time, but save tons by doing it myself. if you are able to do the work,and have all the neccesary tools, you can have that car looking great driver quaulity for right at 10 total. while not perfect, but then again, i never see "perfect" mopars on the road. they are always in a trailer!
j-mac, if my pockets were not dry, i would snatch this up from you tonight. i love the body stly, and its a real runner to boot, and awsome colr!.
good luck with sale

How about $6000 or $5000 with a 8 3/4 instead of the Dana? Takers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back