-

MoparDaddy

Damn Right I Carry!
Reaction score
Is this an ok running temp for triple digit weather and high humidity

Attachments

• Tulsa-20110719-00050.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 248
Only if your gauge is accurate. What is the actual temperature?

The gauge seems acurate. Its a stock engine, and its about 105. Stroker, if your around the tulsa area or been to mopars at the park in tulsa then I'm sure you've seen it

Dart_Doctor actually owned it then. I purchased it from him to build as my childs first car (when they're ready for it of course) to fund his fish project.

Dart_Doctor actually owned it then. I purchased it from him to build as my childs first car (when they're ready for it of course) to fund his fish project.

That's cool! I'm building a 68fstback for my kids. Boys name is Jerhemi Cuda Baird...lol but I think the girls are more excited...
Almost done with it...

Awesome! Im so excited it isnt funny! my wife has another ultrasound on the 4th. We're suppose to find out the gender. this is what all my fingers look like, hoping for a boy- X lol

btw the gauge is accurate when it tells u its hot its hot .... dont ask how i know Doc looks at floor

im sure your engine temp is more then 105 as u stated if i read it correctly,,, just make sure you have an over flow bottle,,and that its at least 1/4 full when the engine is cold,,

im sure your engine temp is more then 105 as u stated if i read it correctly,,, just make sure you have an over flow bottle,,and that its at least 1/4 full when the engine is cold,,
the car has an over flow bottle on now if its got any thing in that up to him not my car any more lol

nice 64/65 project on ur trailer,,
Thanks i seen ur car in a mag a long time ago its why i wanted one i was a kid like 14 now 22 i got one and itsa 65 /6 car thats how he got the val i wanted this lol if u want to see pics i would be happy to show u

Thanks i seen ur car in a mag a long time ago its why i wanted one i was a kid like 14 now 22 i got one and itsa 65 /6 car thats how he got the val i wanted this lol if u want to see pics i would be happy to show u

thanks,,but probably was not my car you seen in a magazine,that long ago,,,it was probably charlies fish from wisconsin,,look a like car,,,looks black but is dark charcoal gray,,with a hemi,,,hard to get an A body in a magazine if it doesnt have a HEMI,,

my cuda was only in 2 magazines,,,,small article in mopar muscle nov 2006, pics were taken at carlisle i didnt even know,,,,and in 2008 i think,, GOOD GUYS GAZETTE,, a street rod and custom magazine,,,

yes woudl love to see the pics u can e mail them to me or post them here,, im sure other would like to see,,

If 64lucy is running a stock radiator like I am :blackeye: I run an 8lb radiator cap, I have seen a cople folks put 13lb and higher and seen these old radiators split at the top or bottom seems.

I'm running a 7lb that leaks. I'm sure not gonna up the pressure in this heat. That would be silly.

ok kool..that wasnt a magazine pic,, it was some car web site that goes around to events and takes pics,,it was taken at chryslers at carlisle, i think that was 2008 some one sent it to me,from another car board,,,i had to join the site but never could find the pic of my car,,, how did u run across that ???? and thanks for posting it,,, what are the plans for your car ??? i wanted a 6 4/65 when i built my cuda,,but couldnt find a decent one at that time,,,

-
Back