-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bmsjax

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Just pulled the 318/A904 from my duster Friday night. They are now sitting in my garage taking up space. Both worked great and only got pulled for the 440 swap otherwise i'd have thrown some heads and intake on 'em and called it good! From 1970 Duster, odometer read 29,000. Not sure how right that is but the valve springs still have the factory green on them so it could be. Only issue with the motor I see is it had(now fixed with chrome covers) leaking valve cover gaskets so its a bit oily. Asking $400 for both or $300 engine $200 trans. Also willing to trade for like value stuff and/or stuff and cash. Stuff= A-body parts, BBP parts, tools, rear end except 7.25, already got one of those, etc. Parts in Aliso Viejo, CA 92656.

Attachments

• Engine pull 4.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 244
  • Engine pull 5.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 238
  • Engine pull 1.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 260
Keep it all and stoke the teen to 391ci. Tough to sell a teen these days, I know. Good luck, Im local in Tustin if you need a hand.

Keep it all and stoke the teen to 391ci. Tough to sell a teen these days, I know. Good luck, Im local in Tustin if you need a hand.

I was gonna use it but I got the 440 I'm dyin to get in, there is no replacement for displacement! Its a running working complete engine ready to degrease a bit and drop right in, and the price ain't bad if I say so myself hahaha Just thinkin someone out there could use a motor for their DD... but maybe not...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back