Rust repair. Are this panel good?

-

tlgbg

Reaction score
http://www.autobodyspecialt.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=MP-502-LH

I have found a similar at Goodmark but from several threads here I understand that Goodmark has low quality items. As the items will be shipped halfway around the world I want to buy quality as returning the item is not in the picture (two months of shipping, actually on a ship, each way).

Or is there any other place selling this part? I used to see them at Sherman (at a higher price) but they dont have them anymore.

We also offer the 63-66 Dart quarter panel patches. There are 4 panels to the set, left and right wheel opening panels and left and right lower rear quarter patches. We do have these parts in stock and ready to ship. The panels do NOT have a black EDP coating. They are original guage thickness as the stock panels and they are stamped out right here in the USA.

We ship worldwide via USPS Priority Mail Int'l, so you won't have to wait two months for a ship to come in. Delivery time is usually 1-2 weeks.

I'll send you a PM on this board with a shipping quote.

Attachments

• DartCuda patch panels 002.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 483
We also offer the 63-66 Dart quarter panel patches. There are 4 panels to the set, left and right wheel opening panels and left and right lower rear quarter patches. We do have these parts in stock and ready to ship. The panels do NOT have a black EDP coating. They are original guage thickness as the stock panels and they are stamped out right here in the USA.

We ship worldwide via USPS Priority Mail Int'l, so you won't have to wait two months for a ship to come in. Delivery time is usually 1-2 weeks.

I'll send you a PM on this board with a shipping quote.

thats cool Rick!! Any parts for a 62 Lancer? LOL!!!

As far as sheet metal for the '62 Lancers....unfortunately not.

We just don't get enough interest to justify the cost of tooling/production.

Rick, this is great news.... Can you provide pricing for your sheet metal. I'm in need of the drivers side rear quarter for my 63 Dart.

Hi Rick - Any chance of tooling up Valiant/Barracuda versions?

I bought Ricks Quarter panel patches for my 66 Valiant and they fit great had to make some minor mods but fit good. Recomend him to any one on early a body:cheers:

-
Back