Rust!?!?

-

nasty69

Reaction score
hey fellas, gotta lil problem on my hand. my car is sitten at my grandparents house under a carport and a cover. well i pop my hood christmas afternoon to show my uncles and my headers (tti) and intake (m1) have rust spots on them. im sure and scrub the intake with comet or wd 40 to get it off. but not sure about the headers. im usally extremely particular about the details and im pretty upset about it. the car has been there for 2 weeks and the weather has been pretty humid and nasty down here in houston lately.. not sure wat to do. any advice would be much appreciated...PEACE

Nothing you can do if it's to be left outside. I spray the bare aluminum stuff with WD40 when they are new... It dries when the stuff warms up, and keeps them nice for a while. But if there is condensation, they will corrode.

sure thing daredevil if you can get the electrical system to charge and buy me some new torsion bars... its off mons ave. in rosenberg . your by sunset park correct?

Yeah it cracks me up to look at a car ad and read " Rust free Texas car " .... One word HUMID !!!!!!

-
Back