Sad day for me

-

bighammer

Reaction score
My dad passed away on Sunday.. Don't really know what else to say, or how I will deal with the loss. I'm sure many of you on here have lost your parents too. But if you still have them with you, treasure your time spent and tell them how important they are to you. Let them know how much you love them.

Dad was 77, so he lived a fairly average lifespan. At least he's not suffering now.

Sorry to hear about your loss. Prayers sent. tmm

So Sorry!!! I know it's tough, lost mine in 05'. Time does heal, slowly, but it does. You'll always have the memories close to your heart. Condolences sent to you and the entire family.

Rick

Sorry for your loss and the void in your life that will never be filled. Im blessed enough to still have both my parents with me.

Very Sorry for your loss. It hurts very much to lose a loved one. This is TRUE love.
Hold on and be strong and do not hold your feelings back.

God Bless you
Darryl

Sorry for your loss. I lost my dad over 30 years ago and there is not a day goes by I don't think about him. Keep him in your heart and remember the good memories. I will keep you in my prayers.

Sorry for your loss, My Dad just past away this morning. I know what you are going through. No one can taske away your treasured memories.
God bless you and your family.

..............bighammer and john very sorry for your losses.............you guys are in my thoughts and prayers...............kim

-
Back