Sad news about Fabo the injured Kitten....

-

krazykuda

FABO Gold Member
How-To Section Editor
Reaction score
I have some sad news about Fabo the kitten... O:)

I'm gonna miss her... :twisted:

I took her to the vet today, and Dr. Loxtercamp looked her over... #-o

And she's good to go home!!! :blob::blob::blob:

:prayer::blob:Absolutely,KICKASS! Thanks,for your efforts,Karl!

I guess you got my 20, Karl. 'S all I can afford after Marti died. I guess she cost me about 2500 before she died. I'm sure happy that this little tyke will get a good chance.

That's great news, to celebrate I just paypal'd you another $40. It's not much, but I hope it helps. I'm sure that bill is a whopper by now.

It's not nice to scare us like that...but what you did for Fabo kitten makes up for it 1000x...thanks Karl for all you went through to get her healthy and ready to go home to 65LoveAffair and MommaCat. And you're not even a 'cat person.'

Little Fabo will miss you too.

I guess you got my 20, Karl. 'S all I can afford after Marti died. I guess she cost me about 2500 before she died. I'm sure happy that this little tyke will get a good chance.

Don't worry. Every bit helped, no matter how large or small. The point is that you cared enough to get involved. Thank you.

That's great news, to celebrate I just paypal'd you another $40. It's not much, but I hope it helps. I'm sure that bill is a whopper by now.

Thank you.

The bills weren't that bad in the end. Fabo kitten saved us lots of money by healing so well and not needing any amputation surgery.

I have still had some out of pocket costs overall, but that is what I signed up for in the first place. Thanks to all who donated to help with the costs. I'm ok with what it cost me. No more donations are necessary.

What is important is that we saved her, and her leg and tail from any amputations. I get to return her with all of the pieces that she came with, and none missing!!!

It's like not having any leftover nuts, bolts, or parts after fixing our cars and putting them back together.

Thank you.

The bills weren't that bad in the end. Fabo kitten saved us lots of money by healing so well and not needing any amputation surgery.

I have still had some out of pocket costs overall, but that is what I signed up for in the first place. Thanks to all who donated to help with the costs. I'm ok with what it cost me. No more donations are necessary.

What is important is that we saved her, and her leg and tail from any amputations. I get to return her with all of the pieces that she came with, and none missing!!!

It's like not having any leftover nuts, bolts, or parts after fixing our cars and putting them back together.
Would you like me to take it off my sig now ?O:):angel10:

Yes, I did.

I'm sorry to hear thay you lost Marti. They become part of the family. We do whatever we can within our means to try to keep them going.

As for Fabo kitten, she has a long life ahead of her. Hopefully she will live to 15 - 20 years old (the average liftime of a cat). We hope it is more toward the 20 year side. She has a lifetime of happiness and good memories to bring to her family. I'm sure that they are excited to get her home.

It's not nice to scare us like that...but what you did for Fabo kitten makes up for it 1000x...thanks Karl for all you went through to get her healthy and ready to go home to 65LoveAffair and MommaCat. And you're not even a 'cat person.'

Little Fabo will miss you too.

Scaring? I needed an "attention getter"...

I am kinda of a cat person. I just love all animals.

When I was born, there were two cats and two dogs in our house. I took more of a liking to the dogs (Dalmatians), but do like cats.

My ex just went overboard when we were married by taking in 9 cats slowly but surely, without asking me first, knowing that I loved animals and would not throw them out. So I still pretend that I don't like them, even though I do.... (don't tell her).

I gotta funny story about my ex and cats.

When she got her first cat, one day she comes up to me and says, "I have to take the cat to the vet, she's making a funny noise sometimes."

I asked, "what kind of noise"?

We got the cat and I made it purr. She said, "that's the noise."

I laughed at her and told her that that the cat was just purring and that it is normal. All cats make that noise when they are happy...

At first she didn't believe me. But then I was able to convince her that I wasn't kidding her. (after showing her that you can make the cat purr by petting it a few different times).

I then laughed at her and said, "You almost cost us $100 vet bill just to find out that cats purr."

Now she laughs about it when I bring it up....

-
Back