Sad news about Fabo the injured Kitten....

-
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

I have a complete update on her in the injured thread.

Bastard, you scared the hell out of me......Glad she is doing well and going home....

I gotta funny story about my ex and cats.

When she got her first cat, one day she comes up to me and says, "I have to take the cat to the vet, she's making a funny noise sometimes."

I asked, "what kind of noise"?

We got the cat and I made it purr. She said, "that's the noise."

I laughed at her and told her that that the cat was just purring and that it is normal. All cats make that noise when they are happy...

At first she didn't believe me. But then I was able to convince her that I wasn't kidding her. (after showing her that you can make the cat purr by petting it a few different times).

I then laughed at her and said, "You almost cost us $100 vet bill just to find out that cats purr."

Now she laughs about it when I bring it up....

Was she blonde????

Way to go, all of you!!! I'm so sorry I couldn't help out with this latest adventure with Billy's dad in the hospital and all that but it's obvious she's in good hands! Congratulations to everyone who got involved in this amazing undertaking. I'm proud to know you all!

Real sneaky way to update LOL

Congrats KK and hope to see some pics of lil Fabo being united with her "parents" :D

I gotta funny story about my ex and cats.

When she got her first cat, one day she comes up to me and says, "I have to take the cat to the vet, she's making a funny noise sometimes."

I asked, "what kind of noise"?

We got the cat and I made it purr. She said, "that's the noise."

I laughed at her and told her that that the cat was just purring and that it is normal. All cats make that noise when they are happy...

At first she didn't believe me. But then I was able to convince her that I wasn't kidding her. (after showing her that you can make the cat purr by petting it a few different times).

I then laughed at her and said, "You almost cost us $100 vet bill just to find out that cats purr."

Now she laughs about it when I bring it up....

I want to thank you for a good laugh, and I hesitated to open this thread
I don't do bad news early in the morning..#-o
Then I got my 2nd cup of coffee in me and opened it up :tongue9:
You are young at hart and KrazyKuda suits you well, Thank you for all you have dun and it was great to see you in the MMW picture page :)
Dig the way you signed the wall :D

I want to thank you for a good laugh, and I hesitated to open this thread
I don't do bad news early in the morning..#-o
Then I got my 2nd cup of coffee in me and opened it up :tongue9:
You are young at hart and KrazyKuda suits you well, Thank you for all you have dun and it was great to see you in the MMW picture page :)
Dig the way you signed the wall :D

Thanks memike. :D

We've talked a couple of times, but I hope to meet you someday. :happy1:

Way to go, all of you!!! I'm so sorry I couldn't help out with this latest adventure with Billy's dad in the hospital and all that but it's obvious she's in good hands! Congratulations to everyone who got involved in this amazing undertaking. I'm proud to know you all!

It's alright Leanna. You've done so much for others here, we know you would have helped if you were able. Just having your support is all that we need.

However, a signed note from Billy's dad should be turned into the attendance office.... ... or you will be given a "FABO detention" where you have to be active on FABO for one class peirod after school without any interruptions... ... any talking and you will be issued another... LOL!!! :twisted:

But seriously, it's ok and I hope Billy's dad is getting better. I know what it's like to have to take care of family and doctor visits. :usa2:

Hmm, I wasn't prepared for bad news but glad it was just a dream. :D

amazing-ninja-jumping-cat.gif

i just showed this to my wife,only showed her the thread title to start and her heart sank,she fell in love with fabo at indy.she said that was not nice, but she,s happy fabo is good to go.she is still in mourning over the loss of our 12 yr old fluffy a couple of weeks ago

I know that I have said it before, but there are some amazing people here at For A Bodies Only!!!!

As I type this from the passenger seat we are headed to meet KrazyKuda and Fabo kitty!

So many things have happened in the last month. Some completely amazing and some heart wrenching! Loss... Leaves me speechless. I'm sorry is said all to often and I understand is often not right either. We have cried, laughed and cried some more. And you are ALL part of our family now!

I don't have everyone on a list in front of me in the car or I would thank all of you by name!

We will get a few pictures for all of you of the reunion.
I think it's going to be hard keeping Fraidy out of Fabo's food and vice versa. So if anyone has any suggestions it would be appreciated.

Ok we are almost to the pick up! Pics soon!!!!

Okay, the day has arrived. We met up with Karl (finally spelled his name right!) and made the transfer. Let's just say that we won't have to buy Fabo any food for awhile! I can't believe how good she looks! She has nearly doubled in size! She's not the scraggly little kitten we rescued a month ago. Wow, has it only been a month? But we got her home, and there is going to be some adjustment between her and our other cat, Fraidy. We're also going to have to figure out where to hide the cat food so that neither cat chews through the bags. But anyway, we're home, and here's some pics we took with Karl. Thank you again to everyone who helped us save this poor kitten. Thanks to all of you, she is going to have a very long and happy life with people that love her! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Oh, and after seeing the second picture, I think we're going to have to change her name to FABO, the 340 DEMON kitty!

Attachments

• Angie&FABO.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 150
  • Angie&DemonFABO.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 166
  • Angie&Karl.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 146
This is such a wonderful chapter to the story!!! :-D

We could ask for a better group of people to be on this message board ... but no one could ever find them for us. They're already here.

-
Back