Saddest day of my life

-
Sorry to hear of your father passing away SG. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Sorry to hear that. I remember when I lost my Dad. I took solice in remembering the good days with him in my youth and the things he taught me about cars. My Mom is 88 and in good health but I know that sad day is coming. God bless you and your family and may he bring you comfort in the memories that will live on.
Pat

Please accept my condolences on your loss of your father. Please find find peace in the fact that he lives on through you and your memories.

Grant

May your Dad rest in peace. My mother-in-law also suffered from Alzheimer's,
it's a terrible way to end such a dedicated life. I hope you and your family find peace and happiness and know your Dad is in a better place.

I lost mine too, my heart hurts for your loss. You and your family will be in our prayers today.

We`re coming upon a time that an extraordinary generation is disappearing. People who have survived depression and wars, raised families under hardship, and built a nation. I feel an obligation to try to live up to their standards. Your comments show a great respect for your father. It sounds like you two were not only father and son but the best of friends. I`m sorry for your loss, please share my condolences among you and your family.

Thanks to all of you that have replied. I thank you for your thoughts and prayers. This is the first time I have lost a family member. I guess I have been blessed. Thanks again. I've said it before and I'll say it again, this is the best Mopar Family on the net!

My dad a WWII veteran, Captain on Tampa Police Dept.for 26 years,worked 10 years for the Public Defenders office, 33 degree Mason and past grand Master of Blue lodge 114. Took his last breath today at 2:32.50 EST today. This world lost a great man.

I just want you to know how lucky you are to have had the chance to see your father off to a better place. To tell him that you love him.....to kiss him good bye......I can only wish that I had that same time to spend......you are, in my opinion a very lucky son.....

Mark

I'm sorry to here about your father.
Our deepest sympathies to you and your family.
I know how you are feeling . My dad past away when he was 58 from lung problems. My mom past away in 2003.

Your dad will always be with you in your heart and memories.

Prayers and thoughts are with you

Tom and Mary

Very sorry for your families loss :(

Hang in there.

I know he will be missed. I lost my Dad a little over 13 months ago and I miss him everyday.

My daughter did a paper for school and it is so true. It was tittled "EVERY TIME AN ELDER DIES, AN ENTIRE LIBRARY IS LOST"

-
Back