Saddest day of my life

-

SGBARRACUDA

ROY
Legendary Member
Reaction score
My dad a WWII veteran, Captain on Tampa Police Dept.for 26 years,worked 10 years for the Public Defenders office, 33 degree Mason and past grand Master of Blue lodge 114. Took his last breath today at 2:32.50 EST today. This world lost a great man.

So sorry for your loss. It sounds like he will be missed by a LOT of people.

My dad a WWII veteran, Captain on Tampa Police Dept.for 26 years,worked 10 years for the Public Defenders office, 33 degree Mason and past grand Master of Blue lodge 114. Took his last breath today at 2:32.50 EST today. This world lost a great man.
So sorry, sounds like he led a truly great life.

So sorry to hear this SGBARRACUDA. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family.

He sounds like a great man. Sorry for you're loss. toolmanmike

I am sorry to hear of your loss, he sounds like a great person. My prayers go out to you and your family.

SG-
I'm SO very sorry for the loss of your father. Very little in life is harder.

George

My condolences to you and all the family and friends SGBARRACUDA
What a great man and helped more people than we will ever know.
You was blest with a great father, I will say a prayer for your strength

Sorry to hear about your dad. Sounds like he was a great man and will be missed by many. Stay strong.
C

The greatest generation in the history of America is disappearing a little each day. God help us all when they are all gone. My dad passed 3 years ago on the 19th of February. Life goes on but it's not the same. I still can't visit his grave. My condolences on your loss.

My condolences to you and your family.

I am so sorry. My father passed in 1999 and was a WWII vet.
Maybe they knew each other and are having a good talk
at this time. I would like to think so.

-
Back