-
Status
Not open for further replies.

scuba0331

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Hello, I am looking for the plastic sail panesl for my 1974 Duster. (Please no broken ones)

Also, I am looking for the plastic insert/cup that goes in the door panel just behind the door lever.

Thanks,

legendary has your sail panels for about 170 they can be shipped.

Can you give me a part #? I see they have sail panels for $39 but I think those are card board. I am not sure how well they would fit compared to the plastic ones.

Thanks for the information!

Still looking if anybody has these. RPM said he has one. I need to check but I think I need both.

Thanks!

hey scuba, did you have ant luck tracking those sail panels down? im in the same predicament now. any help is appreciated.

Will the ones from a 74 Dart Sport be the same? I have some brownish color ones that aren't that bad.

Ken
Edison, NJ

I could not find the right sail panels from any of the catalogs. Their sail panels will not fit a '74 duster. I know - I tried. I have a 74 duster - had to get lucky and find the sail panels from guys here.

I have a passenger side sail panel, and both of the door handle cups. PM me! I'm in NJ

hey scuba, did you have ant luck tracking those sail panels down? im in the same predicament now. any help is appreciated.

Yes I ended up getting some from a member here a few years ago! They're out there just takes time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back