Status
Not open for further replies.

dart_man440

Mopar 4 Life
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Well here we go again, I got too many projects and not enough time, space or money.

The had the Coronet for sale before so you might remember it;

Package deal $6,500.00

66 Coronet 440 2 door, with a 73 HP 440, it has been refreshed, valve job, new rings, bearings, cam, oil pump, W/pump so on. Rebuilt 727 auto tranny. New carpet, head liner and upholstery. Bucket seats with console shift. It has the disk brake conversion and electronic ignition. 8 3/4 open end rear. There was rust on the floor (a small section 12x12 or so) I cut the rust out and made a patch for it and I welded it in place, the rust was due to a shrunken windshield rubber gasket and only leaked on the passenger side. There is a small section of rust in the trunk. Other than that there is no other rust that I can see anywhere else on the car. It does need a paint job, the red is not primer, it's a cheap paint job over the original paint.
The frame rails are solid with no rust other than minor surface rust.

63 Dart GT 2 door, I got this a while back and I haven't done anything with it. It's a 6 cylinder w/push button tranny, I was told that the motor runs but the tranny slips, I have not started the car to verify so take it for what it is. I will include a 273 V8 motor and 904 core tranny in case you want to convert to a V8. It has bucket seats but the interior will need to be redone, it does have new carpet. It comes with new Good-year tires and alum rims. The only rust I can see is in the rear fenders just above the tires. It has a cracked windshield but I will include a good one, the hood is bent in the middle, from what I hear, this is very common. I will include extra hood (with the same problem), P side door, trunk lid and other extras.

If you need additional photos or better description on the cars, I'll be happy to send them to you just let me know. Thank you,

[email protected]

coronet2.jpg

coronet7.jpg

coronet8.jpg

63 GT a.jpg

63 Interior a.jpg

63 wheels a.jpg

If you were closer I'ld be interested in the coronet.

OK, Coronet is gone but the Dart remains. I had some interest on it and I mentioned that I would separate, but no need now! Make me an offer, trades? I'm looking for a dirt bike, what you got? Thank you for your consideration,

Well here we go again, I got too many projects and not enough time, space or money.

The had the Coronet for sale before so you might remember it;(SOLD)

66 Coronet 440 2 door, with a 73 HP 440 (SOLD)

63 Dart GT 2 door, I got this a while back and I haven't done anything with it. It's a 6 cylinder w/push button tranny, I was told that the motor runs but the tranny slips, I have not started the car to verify so take it for what it is. I will include a 273 V8 motor and 904 core tranny in case you want to convert to a V8. It has bucket seats but the interior will need to be redone, it does have new carpet. It comes with new Good-year tires and alum rims. The only rust I can see is in the rear fenders just above the tires. It has a cracked windshield but I will include a good one, the hood is bent in the middle, from what I hear, this is very common. I will include extra hood (with the same problem), P side door, trunk lid and other extras.

If you need additional photos or better description on the car, I'll be happy to send them to you just let me know. Thank you,

[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back