Sammy Hagar,anyone?

-

Abodybomber

Breaking street machines , since 1983.....:)
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Simply looking for the honest Red Rocker fans,before Van Hagar,this guy was the ****.List,good and bad,all your thoughts.

Sammy has always been great! im a bigger Van Halen fan but still makes great tunes...

sad he was throwing so much s**t around when Van Halen got back together...

A fan for sure, I watched him show the proper way to make a Marguerite :thumleft:

I am too.I am a big fan of both, To me now,Sammy 's work is incredible.

Saw him with the Red Rockers backing up ZZ Top on the eliminator tour in the 80's at Providence Civic Center. Man he can rock it out!!!! One of the best concerts I ever attended!!

In the 80's Diamond Dave was a Bad *** !!!!
Van Halen was on top of the world, and I witnessed it live at the LA Forum,1981.
I like Sammy, and he did some good stuff with VH, but come on man...Lol

Not crazy about VanHagar, but...

Before that I used to set all non-working analog clocks to 8:05.

At smaller live concerts don't give him alcohol.
He stops singing and starts dropping f bombs in between a montage of unidentifiable mumblings.

Every time they up the speed limit in California, he needs to change one of his songs.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtHaFEbUNr8"]Sammy Hagar - (There's Only) One Way To Rock Lyrics (Studio Version) - YouTube[/ame]

Vintage Sammy is good ****. He's from the I.E. Bad Motor Scooter, Red, Trans-Am is great driving music. I'll be moving to Cabo San Lucas in a couple of months so...

-
Back