San Jose once a month car show

-

THEWHITEZOMBIE

Mopars an Heavy Metal
Reaction score
Hey guys,
My buddy Ron puts on a car show morning get together once a month every month rain or shine. Its free show for all makes an models, the wife an i go out every time grab some coffee look at some sweet cars then stroll over to Target to blow my money haha
Anyways its be nice to see some Mopars every now an then. I bring my 69' F250 4x4 out every now an then. 25-35 cars every time, Just a friendly reminder for those that are bored on a saturday once a month

Heres the flyer, Day never changes, same spot same saturday!

I'm going to try to get out there for the July show. Can't make it this month. I'm moving in two weeks. Too much to do!

Is the get together still going monthly? I'm up in Rohnert Park and would love to see more A bodies.

It is still going on. I took my Barracuda there last weekend. It's not a Mopar only show and it's not even a show. It's a get-together for a few hours every second Saturday of the month. It's just people showing up in a parking lot with their cars and hanging out. Mine was the only a body there for the hour and a half I was there. Lots of other brands of cars.

Not worth a drive down from Rohnert Park if you ask me. If you plan to head out to Santa Cruz or have other stuff to do down in the South Bay to make a day of it, then by all means, but I wouldn't make the trek down here just for this.

It is still going on. I took my Barracuda there last weekend. It's not a Mopar only show and it's not even a show. It's a get-together for a few hours every second Saturday of the month. It's just people showing up in a parking lot with their cars and hanging out. Mine was the only a body there for the hour and a half I was there. Lots of other brands of cars.

Not worth a drive down from Rohnert Park if you ask me. If you plan to head out to Santa Cruz or have other stuff to do down in the South Bay to make a day of it, then by all means, but I wouldn't make the trek down here just for this.

Thanks for the info lilcuda.
Come to think about it, that is an awfully long trek to see a few cars but I do like the fact it is actually still being done, very cool! Where exactly does everyone meet at?

Up in the North Bay, I have seen maybe 100 quality cars on a frontage road on the west side of the 101, Novato to be exact, with a cluster of about 15 Mopars. I'm always driving to work when I see 'em, and never get to stop and get any info on the get together. This seems to happen about every other month, but have never been able to find anything on it.

Any FABO members familiar with it?

-
Back