Sarah Rose is here !!

-

Mopower71

Speed Demon
Reaction score
Well Sarah Rose was being a little stuborn about leaving mommies tummy. She was suppose to be out on Sept 2nd. So the Doctor gave her eviction notice.
Little Miss Sarah popped her head out at 4:53am today, Weighing in at 8lb 15oz.
There to greet her were her very tired Mom and Dad. Everything went well and all are doing great.
I'll try and post some pictureslater after I get some sleep.

Congratulations!! At almost 9lbs, no wonder she didn't just pop right out. That's a big baby.

GotDart said:
Congratulations!! At almost 9lbs, no wonder she didn't just pop right out. That's a big baby.
No Kidding.
The weights of my last three were
8lb 2oz
8lb 12oz
and now
8lb. 15oz
Can ya say OUCH!

Congrats. You think she's stubborn now - wait until she gets to be a teenager. :) And believe me, the years go pretty quickly. One day you can hold her in one hand, and before you know it that same hand is passing over the keys to the Duster. Well - maybe the Neon. :)

Congrats on the new arrival.I hope mom and dad are resting well and getting ready for the years of pleasure she will bring.Now would be a good time to start looking for a dart for her for her 16th birthday!.And please read her the riot act,No phord or Chebby boyfreinds,start them young and they will be loyal to you.And congrats to you and the wife again,as its a joy to have kids,your taking to a 47 year old grandfather.Mrmopartech

mikesduster said:
CONGRATS!!!!!....youve NOW caught up too ME with 4 kids!!!....of course i have ALL girls!!!
Got you beat by one now
I'll list them
Krystal 18yrs
Casey 10 yrs
Alexis Almost 4
Patrick Almost 2
Sarah Almost 1 day

sarah.jpg

Here's a pic of my 3 youngest ones
sarah1.jpg

Michelle says she's adorable. She thinks those cheeks are cute too.

Congrats Norman and the Mrs. Glad all is well. Sarah with an H...just like my youngest daughter. Mine are: April 27, Melody 25, Sarah 21, Matthew 16. Grand babies are: Branden , Jared , Chase , Landyne , Jackson . Children are wonderful..only problem is, they grow up...too fast. Terry B.

-
Back