Saskatchewan people?

-

tcp710

Reaction score
Just checkin who all in SK with A bodies.
I have a 67 valiant 2dr with a 340

what do you got?

Does a 71 Demon in Alta. count :burnout:

Copy of P7280002.JPG

How about a BC dude that was born in Sask, but hated the cold winters? (Wimp)? :notworth:

pic4.JPG

hey dude!!
i live in saskatoon
but my dart is in calgary at the moment

Howdy I'm from Saskatoon as well and my darts waiting for me at an undisclosed location because i worry about it getting mistreated by someone who has no business with it.

I am in Regina but my car is in Prince Albert at my dads place it is a 71 swinger with a 318

68 2dr that was found in Sask. and now resides in AB.

If I lived in canada I would have one by now :blackeye:

Maybe later this year, once I get some of the bugs worked out. I just got the first drive under my belt and there is lots to do yet.
I LOVE your car, It looks great since you had it re-done. Hopefully we'll be able to shoot the breeze At the track this summer.

Hi,I live in B.C but my wife was born and raised in Saskabush.We will be there this summer also (fam reunion).We own a 70 Dart,an 83 Plymouth Caravelle cop car and a 89 Dodge Caravan.Do we count??:)

I would say that "born and raised" would definitely count. Here are some of the race dates for the Saskatchewan International Raceway (SIR). July 7 and 8, July 28 and 29, August 11 and 12, August 25th which is our Alcohol Funny Car and Wheel Standers feature. If it fits into your schedule you should try to make it out and you can see how my '71 Demon performs.

69 mod top cuda in weyburn. not original but would like to get it close. with some performance mod's of course.

pfeifer- How long have you owned that yellow demon. I remember one like it back in '86 or '87 or '88 at SIR. I raced my plum crazy 1970 340 duster at SIR back in those years.

-
Back