Sassy Grass done!

-
All I said while viewing your pics was "WOW". You have given me some inspiration to get on my 70 swinger going. Your right about the green background:) If that car was on some black pavement doing a burnout it would be a pic to remember!!!So........When will we get the burnout pic? Great job on bringing your ride back to life.

P.S. The memorial is the best pic. It shows the love that went into the build.

Simply amazing :cheers:. I love that color with that gloss black swinger stripe and the hood treatment. It all fits together perfectly.

Looks great. My favorite color.

100_1277.jpg

Sure looks good Darren! I will be looking forward to seeing it in person in a few days at the Nats. The wife and I are headed to Moncton on Friday at noon. We are going to do the Main St. cruise in on Friday.

Jack

wow the car looks good....i could swear that it looks like sublime instead of sassy grass....i dont know whether i should paint my 71 scamp sassy grass or sublime....there both so awesome i dont know which to go for....is that bumblebee stripe painted or is it a decal?

Sorry to tell everyone, but since it is a Dodge it is Green Go !!!! :-D

Well dun :cheers:You must be proud, You got your self a great head turner and like someone said before, Get ready to do allot of talking .
BEAUTIFUL :happy10::happy10:

now i have 2 colors to choose from sassy grass or hemi orange

wow the car looks good....i could swear that it looks like sublime instead of sassy grass....i dont know whether i should paint my 71 scamp sassy grass or sublime....there both so awesome i dont know which to go for....is that bumblebee stripe painted or is it a decal?

It kinda does look like sublime in the bright sunlight and when its not so sunny it difinately looks darker, paint code is FJ6.

The stripe is paint

I would definately like to see the paint here are all codes for paint for those that are wondering.

High Impact Paint Codes & Details
Paint Code Dodge Name Plymouth / Chrysler Name
EF6 Bright Green / Rallye Green 1969 Spring Only
FJ5 Sublime / Lime Light 1970

FJ6 Green Go / Sassy Grass 1970-71
EK2 Go Mango / Vitamin C 1969-70
EL5 Butterscotch / Bahama Yellow 1969-71
FM3 Panther Pink / Moulin Rouge 2260 1970 Spring Only
1971 Special Order Only
EV2 Hemi Orange / Tor Red 1969 -72
FY1 Top Banana / Lemon Twist 1970-73
GY3 Citron Yella / Curious Yellow 1971