Sassy Grass green

-
You guys rock! We should start a green thread! I even painted my Harley with some left over I had mixed up. Man does that ever piss folks off! I am an inch from putting some black super bee stripes on the saddle bags! Hah! Had to add my pistol range moniker as well!

9A538BBA-ED43-4C7B-B7E9-CD74B313CCE6.jpeg

7239AD5E-7DB6-4362-A9DD-6B7A297511F9.jpeg

Im partial to any Mopar color.
Especially the Hi- Impact colors.
Mopar was on the cutting edge of cool, especially in the late 60s through early 70s.
Sassy Grass is one of them.

Original FJ6 car. It's a great color and looks completely different under different lighting. You do need something to offset it though. When I had my car painted and before the stripes and organosol was put on I almost wished it was a different color. It is too much all on it's own!

IMG_1780.jpg

IMG_1783.jpg

What was the name of FJ6 for Plymouth that year ?
I had a 73 Barracuda in Super Blue, it was the same as Petty Blue.

Can I add I'm a bit partial to Green Go on my 71 Demon 340...yep, this is it's original color with the flat black hood and twin scoops.
20191013_160047.jpg

But like someone else said, I like all of these hi-impact colors too!!

I like it but I'm biased, old man bought an FJ6 '71 Duster new and still has it.

duster.jpg

I had 4-5 AAR Cudas back n the 90;s with that and I lve it with the black effects Same with a 70 Duster and the black treatment.

It is your car if you like it paint whatever colour you want I personally like sassy grass Who gives a crap what I think

I like it so much I painted my golf cart that color lol

Screenshot_20210325-141052_Gallery.jpg

My best friends husband has a green with envy challenger. 90+% of comments are on the color, all of those approval. You want it sassy grass? Paint it sassy grass!

-
Back