Sausage day

-

Coyote Jack

Member #55, I'm old
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Each fall I take a day to make moose sausage, This year that day was yesterday. I made 4 different kinds. In the first pic from left to right are, pork brats, moose brats, hot italian and cajun. It's the first time I ever made Cajun sausage and I didn't know what to expect. So we cooked one up. They are a very tasty but not hot sausage. Thanks for the recipe Mopar to ya.

Jack

Attachments

• mini-DSCI0051.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 254
  • mini-DSCI0055.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 268
Drooling :coffee2: congratulations Jack, looks like allot of good eating :cheers:

Do those ship UPS pretty good?

OK Jack, pm'ing my address. How much per pound? I'll take 100 lbs.! (you never know when Rusty might drop in!!!!)

Looks good Jack!
Time to fire up the smoker and hang some of them tasty sausages in it.

Jack,

I'll take 2 of each, frrze them up and let me know what shipping will be to 77306, TX.

Looks yummy! I was a little nervous opening this thread because of the title. You just never know with this site!

those look great jack . those ones I got from you in july were fantastic just ask elliot

Getting them across the border is the hard part. If you get caught, they don't like you very much.

Jack

Well hell, that's on you. As George Thorogood would say "that don't confront me".

lol

With a thread labeled sausage day who can help but not click in... Looks delicious, good job.

-
Back