Saw VI

-

RPMLegends18

Reaction score
I just have to have alittle vent about this....HOLY CRAP! Are they ever going to end? I only saw the first one and thought it was stupid. I have seen bits and pieces of the others but damn its like watching the first one, over and over again. They are turning this things out like two a year it seems like. Anyone elses take on these movies? How many are they gonna have? XXIV? maybe XXV? Anyways, back to the Dart

I just have to have alittle vent about this....HOLY CRAP! Are they ever going to end? I only saw the first one and thought it was stupid. I have seen bits and pieces of the others but damn its like watching the first one, over and over again. They are turning this things out like two a year it seems like. Anyone elses take on these movies? How many are they gonna have? XXIV? maybe XXV? Anyways, back to the Dart

"I have seen bits and pieces of the others" LOL!
Well, I think the Friday the 13th franchise is up to 11 or 12 now. As long as they make $$$, they'll keep churnin' them out...

Oh crap I forgot about those movies. Man those are just retarded too. In one movie jason gets killed then in the next one its like the one before it never even happened. These movies just arent original and arent worth the $12 to see them at the movie theatre

You would think that it would be getting a bit old by now. Both Saw and friday the 13th. I have never seen any of them and never plan to.

saw has been one of the best money makers of recent times for horror films. it has good following with the fans. unlike the friday the 13th series and nightmare on elm street series ths series it has a pretty good story line (for a horror film). the main guy died for real in 3? i think , but he had planned for this as he was dying anyway. he had some followers he trained with some traps setup and designed before he died. this is how it has continued today....

Oh Im sure it makes gobs of money. What movie series is Halloween in? I saw the one they made, was it last year or two years ago? And it sucked, now they have the Halloween 2 2009 out. He died in the remake??? He was shot point blank in the face. Maybe its someone else with the mask on in this one

Too bad Hollywood doesn't have an original thought much anymore. All the Rocky movies, Rambo, Police Academy, Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, Saw, the Alien movies weren't worth watching past the second one. If one makes money on the opening weekend the next one goes into production.
Remakes of good movies... the original Pink Panther was funny. The newest one is pathetic. A remake of Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House...and they think Ice Cube can fill in for Cary Grant? Come on...
And they can take a topic and beat it to death. Holy crap, now it's vampires. Vampires are now what the ninja movies were in the '80s. More crap on the same topic...

Vampires...lol holy crap I remember when that...what was it called, oh twilight came out...wow I never heard the end of that ****. Everyone was saying,"its gonna be the best movie ever made.""He's so hot""I cant wait for it to come out" twilight this twilight that, now they are doing it all over again. Its like come on people. I never saw it because it looked so stupid. Its like 300, EVERYONE around here, well maybe just my age group (19-22) said it was the best movie ever made period. The hype never stopped. Then when I finally saw it I was like this movies sucks. It visuals effects sucked...it just sucked. People just follow the heard. Now a good movie, Grand Prix. IMO

Well I actually never wanted to see the SAW series. However, I ended up watching Episodes 1,2,3, on the Syphy network last weekend. If you are not to squeamish about gore they really do have a interesting and twisted plot for that kind of movie. I actually now want to see the rest of them and I will.
You really have to see them from the beginning for them to make total sense.
I kinda compare it to the Silence of the Lambs type flick. Are they the best movies out there .... No.... but they do have a interesting story line. not to mention some serious gore. So if you thought the first one was stupid... then maybe its just not your kind of flick. Lots of people must think they are good in order for there to be six of them. They sure didnt make 6 of Water World.

Vampires...lol holy crap I remember when that...what was it called, oh twilight came out...wow I never heard the end of that ****. Everyone was saying,"its gonna be the best movie ever made.""He's so hot""I cant wait for it to come out" twilight this twilight that, now they are doing it all over again. Its like come on people. I never saw it because it looked so stupid. Its like 300, EVERYONE around here, well maybe just my age group (19-22) said it was the best movie ever made period. The hype never stopped. Then when I finally saw it I was like this movies sucks. It visuals effects sucked...it just sucked. People just follow the heard. Now a good movie, Grand Prix. IMO

Good use of the words "suck" and "vampire" LOL

I also went WTF when i heard another saw movie was coming out. They are also coming out with a video game from what i understand too. I have seen the first two or 3 movies and i thought they were okay. Honestly i never hear anyone talking about seeing saw. not since the first one came out and I spend my time around people 19-22. which this age group likes to mindlessly follow trends and quote things they see on the internet or tv every 10 seconds. If this group of brainwashed youth isent raving about it how good could it honestly be? And yes most of these people think 300 was a good movie. I only noticed the emo/goth crowd was raving about twilight tho. but anyway only good movies should have sequels.

And i hate when they remake old movies! they ALWAYS ruin it! a great example would be gone in 60 seconds. Yeah the remake was okay ill admit but when you compare it to the old movie its junk! IMHO

"Hostel" was interesting. Intensely gory and twisted. I saw "Saw" 1 and 2 and liked it, but that's just me.

-
Back