Not open for further replies.

j_anderson

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for the driver side AC bracket for an RV2 AC pump on a small block. I have misplaced my original.

IMG_7816.JPG

Can you be more specific regarding your engine and intake manifold type/year? I checked my 75 Dart 318 that I'm parting out, and my bracket appears to have a different attachment point and different intake manifold. The yellow circle in the attached picture shows the approximate location of where the intake manifold attachment point is on my car.

Screenshot 2022-04-11 214326.jpg

Can you be more specific regarding your engine and intake manifold type/year? I checked my 75 Dart 318 that I'm parting out, and my bracket appears to have a different attachment point and different intake manifold. The yellow circle in the attached picture shows the approximate location of where the intake manifold attachment point is on my car.

View attachment 1715905968
I have a ‘72 318 which came with a 2 barrel intake. I have installed a 4 barrel intake that was used on 360 truck engines from ‘85-88. I will have to take an original bracket (I lost mine) and make the manifold attachment point work for my application. Can you post a photo of the bracket you have for sale? It’s probably the one I’m looking for

Here's one I have that came off a '77 360. Let me know if this will work for you.

acbracket.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back