-
Status
Not open for further replies.

CAMOPARS

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a dual plane intake manifold for a a freshly rebuilt/warmed up 340 (street motor). Used is fine as long as it's in good condition. Am willing to purchase one but am also very willing to do some horse swapping/partial horse swapping for items (with much more to come) I have listed in the "For Sale" section. So, let me know what you have. Thanks in advance.

I've got a few performers and a cool nos Elgin/prostock. Did you ever make your trip down to So Cal? Still interested in that trans if you still have it.

I've got a few performers and a cool nos Elgin/prostock. Did you ever make your trip down to So Cal? Still interested in that trans if you still have it.

Never heard of the Elgin/prostock intake before, do you have a pic...i'm curious :glasses7:

I'd like to see some pics of the manifold as well. I've seen Prostock on some other engine parts (mainly valve covers) and and know Dema Elgin who has been making cams for a lot of years up here in the Bay Area (now living in the wine country I believe). Curious if they are tied in.

Still have the trans and no, I haven't made my way to SoCal yet.

Thanks.

I have an oem 71 340 intake but I'm in NY and it would be expensive to ship.

I have seen one of those intakes before but don't know much about them. It looks good but am looking for a dual plane that will work well with my combo. Thanks.

I have a brand new Edelbrock Torker II 340. $180.00 shipped in lower 48

Attachments

• IMG-20111015-00158.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 235
2many, what ar you asking or the Performer? What is the model #?

Really you should post what car you own and what your motor has as far as H.P. ,camshaft and bore. Rear end gear, trans and if auto what stall. The LD 340 is good out of the hole up to 4500 RPM usually with a hydraulic camshaft. It is old school technology from the early 70's. The parts today are way advanced and there are better combo's out there. The performer RPM dual is a good one but again comes down to what you have. The LD 340 is just a tad better than stock for back in the day. Given more specifics would help you greatly.

I have a used alum.dual plane. I believe its an offy, but will have to check.
I bought it to use on a 360,but had to abandon the project for health reasons. $110 + shipping if you can use.

The only # I see is 360 in a circle in a couple of places. As I recall this was known as the 360 degree Offy. Ican get you a pic, but it may take a while. I am a klutz on the computer and I have forgotten how. PM me of you like,or I can call you if you furnish a phone number. It won't cost me any thing. Jerry

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back