Status
Not open for further replies.

MopaR&D

Nerd Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hey everyone, I'm looking for an Edelbrock Performer (non-RPM) intake for Mopar LA small-block. Almost got one before off FABO but ended up not having enough money, but that's not an issue now. If you have one you'd like to sell please PM me or shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] .

Hey everyone, I'm looking for an Edelbrock Performer (non-RPM) intake for Mopar LA small-block. Almost got one before off FABO but ended up not having enough money, but that's not an issue now. If you have one you'd like to sell please PM me or shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] .

I saw 2 of them on Ebay dont know if they are gone I got outbid on one.....
So I purchased a brand new one at Mancini for $224.95

I think you mean the Edelbrock RPM Performer....Dual Plane non AIR GAP model good from 1500-6500RPM

http://chucker54.stores.yahoo.net/perrpm340360.html

NO, just the Edelbrock Performer, the one that has the 318-size ports and the dual-purpose spread/square-bore carb flange, good for idle-5500 RPM.

I,ve got 3 single plane for $75 each plus shipping,if your interested?

1.Torker II
2. Edelbrock TM53.Pro/Stock

Parts to sell 009.jpg

Parts to sell 010.jpg

Parts to sell 011.jpg

Parts to sell 012.jpg

Those do look cool but no thanks, I need this for a street highway-geared 318 Duster.

Anybody willing to let one go for around $75-90 + shipping? I don't want to come off as a cheapskate but the last time I did this I got offers for decent ones as low as $60 + shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back