-
Status
Not open for further replies.

erobbins

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
My father in law needs a complete set of kickdown linkage for his 69 dart. small block 4 barrel, auto on floor. Let me know if you have a set. Thanks.

Orange is 4bbl $200 for everything you need including all hardware. Blue is 2bbl $125. You can go with lokar but remember to get extra cables and keep them in the car.

Attachments

• DSCF2916.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 300
  • DSCF2915.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 276
  • DSCF2878.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 251
  • DSCF2913.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 266
  • DSCF2876.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 225
Thanks all. I will let him see these tonight and he can make his decision. I will let you know.
thanks

sent you a PM oldmanmopar. dusteriffic, not sure if that is exactly what he is after. Is that top rod that goes to carb, adjustable? Cant really tell in the pics.

sent you a PM oldmanmopar. dusteriffic, not sure if that is exactly what he is after. Is that top rod that goes to carb, adjustable? Cant really tell in the pics.

The one I have listed does not have the threaded adjustment on the carb linkage. I can probably dig one up though.

Yes they are both adjustable. They are 340 oem linkage and 318 oem linkage for 68-71 I will not go down on the price. Every clip, lever, and brackets are included even the carb stud. I only have two 4bbl sets left. I am keeping one to match another set from the linkage box in the future.

Attachments

• DSCF2912[1].jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 305
  • DSCN0191[1].JPG
    149.4 KB · Views: 231
2bbl stuff will not work on a 4bbl carb without cutting and welding, you will need the 4bbl brackets and rod. This applies to the throttle cable bracket, the return spring bracket and the kickdown rod. On the 3 piece kickdown linkage that a-bodies need the rest is the same between 2bbl and 4bbl, everything from the bellcrank on the throttle cable bracket to the transmission lever is interchangeable.

Just so you are aware and don't buy the wrong stuff.

I know 73-74 4bbl linkage is not adjustable at the top. The adjustment is down near the trans like the one Dusterific is selling.

The lever on the trans is different as are several other pieces. look at the pics above these are the way they came off the cars. The lower lever and rod and clip do not interchange. Not saying they can't be modified. The levers are clocked different and the 340 is shorter with a larger hole so the rod does not interchange. These parts only work correct with the right govenor piston. the 340's are lighter to hold the shift longer. with the correct govenor the trans should hold second to 5500 -6000 rpm's in full throttle position. You can also cut wieght out of the 318 piston to hold the shift to what ever RPM desired

Attachments

• DSCF2913.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 203
great info guys. I will pass all this along to my father in law. Oldmanmopar, he thought 200 was a bit steep. You have some very nice pieces none-the-less, and good info as usual. I guess if he wants to get it right, he may have to splurge. we'll see. thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back