-
Status
Not open for further replies.

64physhy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a set of SB pulleys, 2 groove crank and water pump pulleys at least. Either a good set of stock ones, or aftermarket. Could use a P/s and alt pulley too, but can do without

I think i have a set of two or maybe 3 groove, sb pullys + a saginaw 3 spoke p/s pulley. 5/8" hole. i'll send a PM

heres the P/S pulley

Parts (129).jpg

I may have some and I'm not too far from you. I'll need to know which engine, Which year, A/C or not, etc....

Thanks, Mark

I have 2 sets of pulleys and I am in oceanside Just tell me what size your crank and Water pump pulley are I might have what you need.

They are for a 360 with P/s, No A/c. For a '74 Duster. Didn't know there were different size SB Water pump Pulleys. P.s, I don't want to underdrive the pump.
Thanks,
Dave

I don;t know if there is a size difference either but I have 2 crank pulleys and 2 water pump pulleys and a few alt and p/s laying around. would be happy to help you out.

Brad

A 2 groove crank pulley and 1 groove water pump pulley is what I'm looking for. A 3 groove crank pulley would work too, if there's such thing, but I only know of 2 and 4 grooves (and aftermarket 1 groove). I can't figure out how to get the alt pulley off, and don't even know if the alt I have laying around is any good, so I'll probably end up getting a new alt, which should come with a pulley on it.

A 2 groove crank pulley and 1 groove water pump pulley is what I'm looking for. A 3 groove crank pulley would work too, if there's such thing, but I only know of 2 and 4 grooves (and aftermarket 1 groove). I can't figure out how to get the alt pulley off, and don't even know if the alt I have laying around is any good, so I'll probably end up getting a new alt, which should come with a pulley on it.

Ok, I must be stupid. Went and looked at the crank pulleys on both my engines, and one is a 4 groove (A/C car), and the other is 3 groove (non A/C car), so a 3 groove will definitely work. Thinking now I might just use the pulleys off my 318 on it. I originally wanted to leave them on and sell it as a complete running engine when I put the 414 in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back