SB turbo headers?

-
I wish mine was back half, it's just mini tubed with the 315 Mickey Thompson drag radial. But will have full interior. Has a 14pt cage, narrowed 9" with 3.55 and a spool, trianguled 4 link, coil overs front and rear, front tubular suspension with welded up /6 k member.

Ha I say,
Your car, your dinero...Do what you like.

I've already got a big tire back halved 64' Valiant and 69' Fish but going the 275 route on this Six Five build. If I wanted it to be easy I'd Turbo the 383 in the Valiant since there's a gang of room in there but nahhhhh! Last image is what I'm "currently" looking at in the Six Five bay which is where the Twins are going. YIKES!

View attachment 1715420298

View attachment 1715420302

View attachment 1715420301

View attachment 1715420303
That is an awesome 64 with what looks like a 66 front clip. I have single turbo on mine and there are a few others with singles also. Downpipe routing is the toughest if you are working around tortion bars. I've considered twins and I think a couple of small ones would work mounted in the fenders behind the headlights with 3" downpipes routed over the tops of the tires and down and out or towards the inside and piped to dual exhaust. I semi mocked up my GT45 inside the fender which is a pretty big turbo and it cleared.

That is an awesome 64 with what looks like a 66 front clip. I have single turbo on mine and there are a few others with singles also. Downpipe routing is the toughest if you are working around tortion bars. I've considered twins and I think a couple of small ones would work mounted in the fenders behind the headlights with 3" downpipes routed over the tops of the tires and down and out or towards the inside and piped to dual exhaust. I semi mocked up my GT45 inside the fender which is a pretty big turbo and it cleared.
Turbo 408 will be going in this car which will upgraded front to rear...HDK unit will eliminate the torsion bars which will certainly help the confinement but its still a shoebox and the inner fenders shall remain intact.......hopefully intact in the engine bay Ha Ha Ha!
00y0y_alXql3bS8iN_600x450-1.jpg

Ha I say,
Your car, your dinero...Do what you like.

I've already got a big tire back halved 64' Valiant and 69' Fish but going the 275 route on this Six Five build. If I wanted it to be easy I'd Turbo the 383 in the Valiant since there's a gang of room in there but nahhhhh! Last image is what I'm "currently" looking at in the Six Five bay which is where the Twins are going. YIKES!

View attachment 1715420298

View attachment 1715420302

View attachment 1715420301

View attachment 1715420303
I have to admit I am not a Valiant fan. But damn I am a fan of that. If they all looked like that I would be a fan. As for the fastback fish, I love them. I had a Ebody ‘70 440 before I moved to SD but I sold it. Not one of my smoothest moves but when your broke your broke.

and Hemioutlaw I would not be afraid to be seen in that car either. I can wait to see that stroked out on boost.... hope you are not too attached to all of your fenderwells :)

-
Back