-
Status
Not open for further replies.

coffeedart67

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a SBP 7 1/4 rear, mine is howling. Looking for something to use until I decide on how I want to go on a rear swap. Located in Southeast South Dakota, willing to travel around 300 miles or so, but closer would be better. Looking for something in the cheap price range.
Aaron

Someone give this poor fellow a rear your not gonna use it anyway. Give the poor guy a break. Theres a bump for ya buddy.

Looking for a SBP 7 1/4 rear, mine is howling. Looking for something to use until I decide on how I want to go on a rear swap. Located in Southeast South Dakota, willing to travel around 300 miles or so, but closer would be better. Looking for something in the cheap price range.
Aaron

make a road trip and you can have one tenn

Too bad you're not in SW Washington or Oregon, there is a 70' duster with an 8 3/4 for $200 on craigslist!! I was gonna buy it just for the rear but wife says too many projects!! Hope someone can help you out!!

Too bad you're not in SW Washington or Oregon, there is a 70' duster with an 8 3/4 for $200 on craigslist!! I was gonna buy it just for the rear but wife says too many projects!! Hope someone can help you out!!

Too many projects? - how about too many pairs of shoes or too many handbags. Buy it.

I live in northeastern pa. I have one you can have its out of a 67 cuda

i got one! has 32k miles on it. You can have it if you want to ship it. I live in alberta and can help you get it there. I just need for a coup;e more weeks until my car gets back from the paint shop then ill be dropping it would to put the 8 3/4 in. Its complete with low miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back