[FOR SALE] SBP Cragars on CL

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I reading that part number correct that it was manufactured in 1983? Thanks for any replies!

They sure could be that old. Super clean from the front! Hopefully straight and round. He just bumped them back up yesterday on CL. Chucky (MoparDaddy) is in Cortez and I'm sure he would check them out for anyone interested.

I'm definitely interested. Spoke to the seller and he gave me a good price with shipping. I would just like to verify that they are indeed in good shape. Do you think Chucky would mind? We have not come across eachother on the site before.

I'm purchasing these to complete a set here in Los Angeles. I found a decently priced set of 4 with tires nearby but the rears are the deep dish style and do not fit on my dart. The tire sticks out beyond the wheel well. These appear to be standard offset although they are a narrower rim. The ones I found out here are a 7 inch rim. My thought was to buy the set of 4 out here for $600 which come with 225R6014 and 235R6014 BF Goodrich Radia T/A's, flip the deep dish rims, and purchase these to complete my standard offset set.

Mount the 235s on the 7 inch rim in the back and the 225s on the 6 inch rim in the front. Looks like it will run me $800 without the mount and balance and that's without factoring in what I will get for the deep dish. Thoughts?

I will give Chuck a shout and have him PM you. Sounds like a plan. You'll have the tires you need and shouldn't have to much trouble flipping the deep dish rears. Post them on FABO. Factor in the SS shank style lug nuts in your budget as well. :D
Larry

I'll check them out. Sure thing! Send me your phone number so I can contact you when I meet with them

Wow, you folks are great. Can't thank you both enough! I'll get the information and PM you Chucky.

The set I found here actually come with the lugs, so it looks like I'm good in that department as well.

Don't thank me yet. He hasn't responded to me. I'm in the process of moving so i may not be on here much today, but will let you know when he gets back to me

Real nice guy and the wheels are nice. There's a few blemishes ad a couple spots where the chrome is beginning to flake, but nice driver quality

Attachments

• image-3118131024.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 609
  • image-1257365534.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 600
I'm going to pick up that set of 4 in Oxnard tonight and send a check for the Colorado ones tomorrow! Thank you again for all of your help!!

Also if anyone is interested in a set of 1984 14X7 Deep dish style Cragars, I will have a pair for sale! I'll post in the classifieds when I have them in hand.

I'm going to pick up that set of 4 in Oxnard tonight and send a check for the Colorado ones tomorrow! Thank you again for all of your help!! Also if anyone is interested in a set of 1984 14X7 Deep dish style Cragars, I will have a pair for sale! I'll post in the classifieds when I have them in hand.

Anytime! I try to help when I can

Wheels just arrived hassle free! Thanks again guys for all of the help!! Will post a picture once they are mounted.

Man those look great! Sits perfect! :glasses7:
Did you end up using the Colorado rims or did you flip them for another pair?

The rims are 14X7 sbp all around. Standard Offset. I ended up using the Colorado ones, so I'm going to sell the reverse offset ones. Anyone with a Barracuda or Duster, these should fit! They are about the nicest used wheels I have come across.

The rims are 14X7 sbp all around. Standard Offset. I ended up using the Colorado ones, so I'm going to sell the reverse offset ones. Anyone with a Barracuda or Duster, these should fit! They are about the nicest used wheels I have come across.
now you know why I said "if I still had my valiant, I would have them!" Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back