-
Status
Not open for further replies.

69GT

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
For sale are these small bolt pattern disk brake assemblies. I got these years ago for a 68 Dart I had but sold the car a while back. I no longer have any plans to ever use them so I've decided to sell them. I don't remember exactly but I think the guy I got them from said they were from a 71 or 72 Dart. I got them as you see them, never had them apart. What you see is what you get. If you would like more pics, just let me know. Price is $400. I don't really want to ship them but will at buyer's expense.

A-body SBP Disk Brakes.JPG

A-body SBP Disk Brakes 2.JPG

A-body SBP Disk Brakes 3.JPG

A-body SBP Disk Brakes 4.JPG

A-body SBP Disk Brakes 5.JPG

69GT
By your pictures you officially have a Kelsey Hayes disc brake set up from the 65 - 66 years.
By the pad hold down plates that were used during the earlier years, tell me that.
The caliper bodies were machined differently for the dust seal over the pistons.
I would be interested in purchasing that set up, but i would need you to get the thickness of those rotors measured.
No sense in paying that price if the rotors are under size, and unusable, and the paying on shipping that your going to be throwing away, anyway.
And i wouldn't be interested the the old ball joints either, anyway.
Let me know, then we both can go from there.
Jim V.
hemi71x
[email protected]

69GT
By your pictures you officially have a Kelsey Hayes disc brake set up from the 65 - 66 years.
By the pad hold down plates that were used during the earlier years, tell me that.
The caliper bodies were machined differently for the dust seal over the pistons.
I would be interested in purchasing that set up, but i would need you to get the thickness of those rotors measured.
No sense in paying that price if the rotors are under size, and unusable, and the paying on shipping that your going to be throwing away, anyway.
And i wouldn't be interested the the old ball joints either, anyway.
Let me know, then we both can go from there.
Jim V.
hemi71x
[email protected]
Your right. Now that I think about it he had a 65 Barracuda parts car. I will check the rotor thickness as soon as I can.

"Where is your location?" Metro Detroit.

I checked the rotor thickness today. I don't have the best set of calipers but it looks like they are .77"-.78" thick. I don't know what they are supposed to be as I only have experience with the later model rotors that are around 1" thick.

I checked the rotor thickness today. I don't have the best set of calipers but it looks like they are .77"-.78" thick. I don't know what they are supposed to be as I only have experience with the later model rotors that are around 1" thick.
.790 is considered the minimum thickness for the rotors.
They are already under size.
I'll send you a pm shortly.
(PM sent)
Thanks for the update.
Jim V.
hemi71x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back