-
Status
Not open for further replies.

TNT440_Cbody

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a small bolt pattern disk brake set for my '64 Dart so I can keep the SBP Cragars!

I would like a set that is as complete as possible, minus the m/c and rubber lines. Those parts I'll buy new.

Shipping to 93004, or if in So. Cal. I may be able to pick up, or meet half way.

Thanks!
:glasses8:

I may have a set, but I'll have to let the weather clear to check (I've got to pull a convertible with the top down out of hte garage to look in my workbench). There's also a better than fair chance I'll be heading to Orange County next week for a funeral. I think I have two sets, but I won't how complete the second set is until I get at the parts. I'm keeping one set for my GTS.

I did look up your Zip. If timing were right we could meet in Santa Clarita or Newhall. I'd be coming down I-5.

I may have a set, but I'll have to let the weather clear to check (I've got to pull a convertible with the top down out of hte garage to look in my workbench). There's also a better than fair chance I'll be heading to Orange County next week for a funeral. I think I have two sets, but I won't how complete the second set is until I get at the parts. I'm keeping one set for my GTS.

I did look up your Zip. If timing were right we could meet in Santa Clarita or Newhall. I'd be coming down I-5.

pm send

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back