Status
Not open for further replies.

metallidart

member me?
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
I'm selling the front disc brake assembly off of my 1972 Dart. The upper arms were stripped (no rust or pits) and painted with POR-15. They have newer Ball Joints and polygraphite bushings. The spindles were stripped and painted cast iron gray, the calipers were recently rebuilt (new pistons where needed, new seals. Nothing was seized, and in 16 years, before and after they were rebuilt, they never gave me a problem.), and the hoses are also fairly new. The lower ball joints are nice and tight. Also included is a new (not remanufactured) Master Cylinder. When I say new, they have less than 7K miles on them. The only thing I didn't replace was the rotors and pads, and they could use it. New rotors can be had for less than $35 each, and the pads are cheaper yet. The rotors aren't warped, just too thin to be cut.
To reiterate, here is what is included:
-upper a-arms
-spindles
-backing plates, calipers, rotors, bearings, hoses
-lower ball joints
-master cylinder

Everything was rust free when I started with them, I de-rusted them and painted them. They are all like new. I'm switching to big bolt pattern later on, and I need money now lol. The car is in storage so I don't have any pics, but if you look at the pics on my profile on here you can see how much I detailed the underbody. I'm asking $325 plus shipping for the whole setup. If you want pics, I should be able to pop a wheel off tomorrow and get some. The parts are located in East Palestine, OH 44413. I can ship them, but they will be in multiple boxes because of the weight. Send me a PM if you are interested!

DSCF0521.jpg

DSCF0519.jpg

I'm selling the front disc brake assembly off of my 1972 Dart. The upper arms were stripped (no rust or pits) and painted with POR-15. They have newer Ball Joints and polygraphite bushings. The spindles were stripped and painted cast iron gray, the calipers were recently rebuilt (new pistons where needed, new seals. Nothing was seized, and in 16 years, before and after they were rebuilt, they never gave me a problem.), and the hoses are also fairly new. The lower ball joints are nice and tight. Also included is a new (not remanufactured) Master Cylinder. When I say new, they have less than 7K miles on them. The only thing I didn't replace was the rotors and pads, and they could use it. New rotors can be had for less than $35 each, and the pads are cheaper yet. The rotors aren't warped, just too thin to be cut.
-upper a-arms
-spindles
-lower ball joints
-master cylinder

Everything was rust free when I started with them, I de-rusted them and painted them. They are all like new. I'm switching to big bolt pattern later on, and I need money now lol. The car is in storage so I don't have any pics, but if you look at the pics on my profile on here you can see how much I detailed the underbody. I'm asking $325 plus shipping for the whole setup. If you want pics, I should be able to pop a wheel off tomorrow and get some. The parts are located in East Palestine, OH 44413. I can ship them, but they will be in multiple boxes because of the weight. Send me a PM if you are interested!
Still available? Next in line.

-upper a-arms
-spindles
-lower ball joints
-master cylinder

PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back