SBP mag slots, 14 or 15 to anything from 4 to 7?

-

Schneiderman

Reaction score
I was gifted a pair of SMP 14x8 magslots for my 1970 duster, from a family member, I really like them and want to do them justice on my car and let my family member see me use them. But my duster currently has old cragars on it, which I like, but I'm not gonna mix the mag slots and the cragars. What would be your choice for front, small bolt pattern, mediumish width mag slots to match the rear?

I was gifted a pair of SMP 14x8 magslots for my 1970 duster, from a family member, I really like them and want to do them justice on my car and let my family member see me use them. But my duster currently has old cragars on it, which I like, but I'm not gonna mix the mag slots and the cragars. What would be your choice for front, small bolt pattern, mediumish width mag slots to match the rear?
We don't buy and sell on open forums. You will need to start a Parts Wanted thread. Your request to buy has been removed.

Make a wanted ad, and post pics of your 14 x 8's. I'm sure someone would have a pair that would match.

Nothing screams "day 2" raceway like a set of mismatched wheels

Put the mags on the back, steelies on the front

Back in the day the rears got wheels and tires first no matter what was on the front and the only thing that might have come before wide rears was air shocks. And it wasn’t uncommon to see aluminum slots at one end and cragars at the other or any other wheel.

Slots all the way around....Although, back in the 80's, I started with slots on the back, and hubcaps on the front. Here's a pic with those BF's on 7 Inch cal 500's. 245 60 14 and 205 70 14. Owned the slots 45 years as seen on my avatar pic. I think the 245's would be perfect on 8 inch rims.

IMG_0014.JPG

-
Back