-
Status
Not open for further replies.

71duster06

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hi all. This year I would like to start the process of converting my Duster from the 5x4" pattern to the 73 and up 5x4.5". Currently need front spindles and brackets along with rear axles and rear brakes. Let me know what you have. I appreciate the help in advance.

Call Doctor Diff. And be done with it in a single phone call. Or you can screw around for weeks. Get the wrong stuff and then ***** for 37 more posts.

Why buy used rusty stuff? F that! Buy new clean stuff. Be happy about it & save time & money!

I have everything Drums, brakes ,hardware and yukon axles all new in boxes. Just got them with a barracuda buy. also all front disc brakes set ups like new they were kits that came in on race cars we bought and stripped. There was also a set that came in the cuda in boxes that were cleaned up but the upper ball joints are loose and the one rotor could be cut. They were bought by the Cuda owner for his project. I have proportioning valves and power master also. or manual rods. Wont sell parts but I may have extra spindles and brackets every thing else is available at parts stores.

I have everything Drums, brakes ,hardware and yukon axles all new in boxes. Just got them with a barracuda buy. also all front disc brakes set ups like new they were kits that came in on race cars we bought and stripped. There was also a set that came in the cuda in boxes that were cleaned up but the upper ball joints are loose and the one rotor could be cut. They were bought by the Cuda owner for his project. I have proportioning valves and power master also. or manual rods. Wont sell parts but I may have extra spindles and brackets every thing else is available at parts stores.
So if I read this correctly only the extra spindles and brackets are availale? How much as re you asking?

Let me make sure they are still on the shelf. Many come here and I am not the only one putting my paws on parts. I saw the brackets yesterday. I didn't notice the spindles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back