-
Status
Not open for further replies.

avarageerod

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
sbp to lbp wheel adaptors with lugs.there are four of them. i've never used them and sold my car. $110 shipped in the us. i'll take paypal if you don't mind sending it as a gift, or a money order. they are located in Roxboro NC

Attachments

• 0829101002a.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 412
Are these adapters for changing 5on4 to 5on4.5 ? If they are ,are they still available? Fastdraw

Are they all in as good of shape as the one in the picture,and are the lug nuts included? If they are would you take $100 shipped? Thanks Fastdraw

Wow, I'm impressed. That's about triple what used sets usually sell for.
They are $130.00 shipped for a set of four from Jegs High Performance brand new!
I guess it'd be well worth my time & effort to media blast mine get, pick up some chrome lug nuts, and list them here on FABO!
I didn't know there was much demand for these.

Wow, I'm impressed. That's about triple what used sets usually sell for.
They are $130.00 shipped for a set of four from Jegs High Performance brand new!
I guess it'd be well worth my time & effort to media blast mine get, pick up some chrome lug nuts, and list them here on FABO!
I didn't know there was much demand for these.

someone else thought it was a fair price, so they bought them. i thought it was a fair price, so i listed them at said price. what differance does it make too you? are you trying to start a fight? this post could have, and should have been a PM. Instead, your trying to call me out and make me look like a Dick. Congrats! You are adding to the problem here on FABO instead of being a solution.

Oh, and please add the link to Jegs so others won't get screwed by people like me.

Good sell. These are kinda rare and a godsend to someone who needs them, especially if they have the large front brakes, or large rear.

are you trying to start a fight? ...your trying to call me out and make me look like a Dick. Congrats!
I'm not trying to start anything, certainly not a fight.
I'm just here to help the community by informing future buyers to where they can buy them new for $130.00 shipped for all four.
Seems to me that's what this hobby is all about.

Oh, and please add the link to Jegs so others won't get screwed by people like me.
As you wish, the link to the ones from Jegs:
Link to Trans Dapt 7066 from Jegs

Here is the set of the same ones I just sold this morning for $40.00 shipped.
Granted mine are 'dirty', however they are nicer than they look in the photo. A quick media blast and they'll look perfectly new again, nicer than the ones you sold. I offered to media blast them for the buyer for $10.00 (which would have still been less than half what you charged), however the buyer didn't take me up on it.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showpost.php?p=1237691&postcount=15

You are adding to the problem here on FABO instead of being a solution
If posting where to find new parts for nearly the same price as a used set and posting some parts at good deals is being a problem, then yes I agree. I'm the one that is problem with these forums.

Good sell. These are kinda rare and a godsend to someone who needs them, especially if they have the large front brakes, or large rear.
They are still available new, how can they be rare?!?!

Being the buyer of these, I should chime in here... I didn't just fall off the turnip truck. I saw something I wanted/needed and I bought it. So what? I could have waited around and bought them for less, I got what I wanted when I wanted it. I often find 'deals', but I also know I can't 'save' myself rich. Enjoy life.

Many folks might have seen the ad and thought the same as you... the difference is, you felt the need to voice your thoughts (in a public forum with permanent retention I might add). So the point was to help the community?

I could have waited around and bought them for less, I got what I wanted when I wanted it.
All that matters is you're happy with your purchase.

I often find 'deals', but I also know I can't 'save' myself rich.
Maybe, maybe not. However who doesn't like stretching their dollar as far as it can go?

you felt the need to voice your thoughts (in a public forum with permanent retention I might add). So the point was to help the community?
That's correct on all three counts. It is a public forum, I did feel the need to voice my opinion, and now anyone who ever looks through this thread in future reference will know exactly where they can buy these parts new, if they so choose to do so.
By some of the above replies, obviously these were in demand and a couple people didn't even know these were still being sold new!
I feel buyers should be as informed as possible so they can make the most educated choice.
My postings were not to help you, because you got the parts that you were looking for. It was to give options to anyone else who wanted a set of these and somehow stumbles upon this thread anytime in the future.
If you don't think that is helping the community, so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back